All Results for Quackenbos
3,856 matches in 269 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (30) Free!
- New York in the Revolution As Colony And State, Part 1 (6) Free!
- New York In the War of the Rebellion, 1861 To 1865, Volume 3 (5) Free!
- Collections of the New-York Historical Society for the Year 1915, Volume 48 (4) Free!
- Records of Officers and Men of New Jersey in Wars 1791 - 1815 (2) Free!
- Catalogue of Officers And Graduates of Columbia University From the Foundation of King's College in 1754 (1912) (11)
- General Alumni Catalogue, New York University, 1833 - 1907, Volume 3 (4) Updated
- American University (Washington, DC), 1927 - 1963 (3)
- New York University, General Alumni Catalogue, 1833 - 1906, Volume 2 (1906) (2)
- Triennial Catalogue of the Indiana Asbury University, 1872 - 1873 (1)
- Genealogical Notes of New York And New England Families (17)
- Wynkoop Genealogy in the United States of America (1904) (13)
- Descendants of Martin Hoffman, 1657-1899 (1899) (13)
- Contributions For the Genealogies of the First Settlers of the Ancient County of Albany, From 1630 To 1800 (11) Updated
- Moffat Genealogies: Descent From Rev. John Moffat of Ulster County, New York (4)
- Records of the Reformed Dutch Church of Albany, New York, 1683 - 1809: Marriages, Baptisms, Members, Etc (54)
- Contributions for the Genealogies of the Descendants of the First Settlers of the Patent & City of Schenectady, 1662 - 1800 (50)
- Contributions for the Genealogies of the First Settlers of the Ancient County of Albany, 1630 - 1800 (28)
- Viele Records, 1613 - 1913 (27)
- Viele: Two Hundred and Fifty Years with a Dutch Family of New York, 1659 - 1909 (19)
- Genealogical Record / Saint Nicholas Society of the City of New York (5)
- Minutes of the Common Council of the City of New York, 1784-1831, Volume 2, Part 2 (3)
- Minutes of the Common Council of the City of New York, 1784-1831, Volume 2 (2)
- Register of the Empire State Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, 1899 (2)
- Military Minutes of the Council of Appointment of the State of New York, 1783 - 1821, Volume 2 (1)
- Letters and Literary Memorials of Samuel J. Tilden, Volume 2 (3)
- Some of the Earliest Oaths of Allegiance to the United States (2)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (2)
- Reminiscences of Worcester: From the Earliest Period: Historical and Genealogical, With Notices of Early Settlers and Prominent Citizens, and Descriptions of Old Landmarks and Ancient Dwellings, Accompanied by a Map and Numerous Illustrations (1)
- The England and Holland of the Pilgrams (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname