All Results for Porter
1,797,692 matches in 15,295 collections
- MyHeritage Family Trees (552,612) Updated
- WikiTree Family Trees (2,910)
- MyHeritage Photos (2,737)
- The Descendants of John Porter of Windsor, Connecticut, 1635 - 1639, Volume 1 (1,603)
- Everton Pedigree and Family Group Sheets (1,530)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (17,717) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (10,706) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (5,771) Free!
- Official Records of the Union And Confederate Navies In the War of the Rebellion, Series 1, Volume 25 (1,437) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (1,337) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (887)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (630)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (373)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (321)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (301)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of Richard Porter, Who Settled at Weymouth, Massachusetts, 1635 (1878) (305)
- The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families, Volume 2 (204)
- Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 1 (198)
- The Whitney Family of Connecticut, and Its Affiliations: Being an Attempt to Trace the Descendants, as Well in the Female as the Male Lines, of Henry Whitney, from 1649 to 1878, Volume 1 (155)
- The History of the Descendants of John Dwight of Dedham, Massachusetts (135)
- Johnsonian Gleanings, Part VII: The Jervis, Porter and other Allied Families (863)
- Counties of Porter And Lake, Indiana (1882) (366)
- History of Porter County, Indiana, Volume 1 (276)
- Some Descendants of Stephen Lincoln: of Wymondham, England, Edward Larkin from England, Thomas Oliver of Bristol, England, Michaels Pearce of London, England (229)
- Afro-Louisiana History & Genealogy 1719-1820 (219)
- A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records: Volume 1, Hartford District, 1635 - 1750 (161)
- Digested Summary of Private Claims, Volume 3 (109)
- North Carolina Wills and Inventories: Copied Near Original and Recorded Wills and Inventories in the Office of the Secretary of State (104)
- Henry County, Tennessee Wills, Volume 3, July 1835 - March 1838 (95)
- Abstract of North Carolina Wills, 1663 - 1760 (86)
Try this: With soundex on the surname