All Results for Parrish
328,571 matches in 3,703 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (5,044) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,807) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (1,532) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (339) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1959 (79) Free!
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (949)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (291)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (235)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (127)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (117)
- Historic U.S. Maps (36)
- Gazetteer And Biographical Record of Genesee County, New York, 1788-1890 (7) Updated
- Handbook of New England (1916) (4)
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 1, 1884 (3)
- Topographer And Genealogist, Volume 3 (2)
- Descendants of Richard and Elizabeth (Ewen) Talbott (40)
- Michael Shoemaker Book (39)
- Genealogical And Family History of the Wyoming And Lackawanna Valleys, Pennsylvania, Volume 1 (1906) (20)
- Boyd Family (18)
- Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Chester of Delaware Counties, Pennsylvania (18)
- William Fleming Family (A Genealogy): with a Brief Account of Some Other Flemings of Delaware (158)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from the William and Mary College Quarterly, Volume 5 (112)
- Baltimore County Families, 1659 - 1759 (85)
- History of Woodford County, Kentucky (60)
- The Durant Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of George and Elizabeth Durant of Malden, Massachusetts, Volume 1 (53)
- Early Mormon Proxy Baptisms in Nauvoo (39)
- The Registers of the Parish Church of Rothwell, County York (26)
- Membership of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints 1830-1848 (21)
- Parish Registers of St. Martin, Coney Street, York, 1557-1812 (15)
- Parish Registers of Ledsham, County of York, 1539-1812 (15)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (169) Free!
- Laws of New Hampshire,1702 - 1745, Volume 2 (9)
- Vital Records of Norwich, 1659-1848 (9)
- Extracts From the Records of Colchester, with Some Transcripts From the Recording of Michaell Taintor ... Transcribed By Charles M. Taintor (8)
- Backward Glances: Reminiscences of an Old New-Yorker (8)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (440)
- History of Branch County, Michigan: With Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Some of Its Prominent Men and Pioneers (29)
- A History of Wilkes-Barre, Luzerne County, Pennsylania, Volume 6 (29)
- Early Settlers of Alabama (27)
- Muskogee and Northeastern Oklahoma (23)
Try this: With soundex on the surname