All Results for Pablic
1,312 matches in 269 collections
- MyHeritage Family Trees (6) Updated
- 1930 United States Census (16) New!
- 1940 U.S. Federal Census (9) Free! Updated
- 1910 United States Census (4) New!
- 1870 United States Census (2) New!
- National Electoral Council of Venezuela, 2006 - 2007 (1)
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Series 3, Volume 3 (2) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Series 3, Volume 5 (2) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1) Free!
- History And Proceedings of the House of Commons From the Restoration To the Present Time, Volume 9 (1) Free!
- History of the Fourth Regiment of Minnesota Infantry Volunteers During the Great Rebellion, 1861 - 1865 (1) Free!
- Pennsylvania Archives, Volume 14 (1)
- Peerage of Ireland, Volume 5 (1)
- Pictorial And Biographical Memoirs of Elkhart And St. Joseph Counties, Indiana (1)
- Report of Its Heraldic Committee On the Question, Was John Leverett a Knight? (1)
- Portrait And Biographical Record of Portage And Summit Counties, Ohio, Volume 2 (1898) (1)
- The Decendants of Edward Lytle of Pennsylvania, Butler County, Ohio and Indiana (2)
- Narrative of the Voyages Round the World Performed By Captain James Cook (1)
- New England Historical And Genealogical Register, Volume 1, 1847 (1)
- Notes Genealogical, Biographical and Bibliographical, of the Prime Family (1)
- Memoir of the Rev. John Stanford, D.D., Late Chaplain To the Humane and Criminal Institutions in the City of New-York (1)
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, City Directory, 1896 (2)
- Indianapolis, Indiana City Directory, 1896 (2) Updated
- People's Guide: a Business, Political And Religious Directory of Boone Co., Indiana (1)
- Polk South Bend, Indiana City Directory, 1921 (1)
- Pawtucket and Central Falls, Providence County, Rhode Island, City Directory, 1940 (1)
- Syllabus (in English) of the Documents Relating To England And Other Kingdoms Contained in the Collection Known As "Rymer's Foedera.", Voume 1, 1066- 1377 (2)
- Report of the Deputy Keeper of the Public Records in Ireland, 1899 (1)
- South Australian Government Gazette 1855 (1)
- Queensland Government Gazette 1875 (1)
- Queensland Police Gazette 1892 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname