All Results for Ophelia
11,829 matches in 3,169 collections
- History of the Fifty-Eighth Regiment of Indiana Volunteer Infantry: Its Organization, Campaigns and Battles From 1861 to 1865 (4) Free!
- Quinquennial Catalogue of Officers And Students of Mount Holyoke College: South Hadley, Massachusetts, 1837-1895 (4) Free! Updated
- Official History of the Canadian Forces in the Great War, 1914 - 1919: The Medical Services (4) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (3) Free!
- Virginia Soldiers of 1776, Volume 2 (3) Free!
- Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild (8)
- Descendants of Jacob Hochstetler, The Immigrant of 1736 (7)
- US Naturalization Records (3) Free!
- Genealogical Records of Henry And Ulalia Burt, the Emigrants Who Early Settled at Springfield, Massachusetts,1640 - 1891 (3)
- Ships from Scotland to North America, 1830 - 1860 (1)
- US Property Owners Index and Maps (207)
- Gazetteer And Biographical Record of Genesee County, New York, 1788-1890 (3) Updated
- Historical Gazetteer And Biographical Memorial of Cattaraugus County, New York (3)
- Lawrence Gazetteer: Containing a Record of the Important Events in Lawrence And Vicinity From 1845 To 1894 (1)
- The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families, Volume 3 (40)
- Genealogy of the Cleveland And Cleaveland Families, an Attempt To Trace, In Both the Male And Female Lines, the Posterity of Moses Cleveland (1899) (35)
- The Whitney Family of Connecticut, and Its Affiliations: Being an Attempt to Trace the Descendants, as Well in the Female as the Male Lines, of Henry Whitney, from 1649 to 1878, Volume 1 (28)
- Eddy Family in America (23)
- Colonial Families of the United States of America, Volume 2 (22)
- Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, City Directory, 1944 (164)
- Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, City Directory, 1940 (52)
- San Antonio, Bexar County, Texas, City Directory, 1958 (46)
- Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, City Directory, 1956 (46)
- Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina, City Directory, 1956 (30)
- Personal Records of the Brick Presbyterian Church in the City of New York, 1809-1908 (4)
- Brick Presbyterian Church in the City of New York, 1809-1908, Including Births, Baptisms, Marriages, Admissions (4)
- Registers of St. Paul's Church, Convent Garden, London, Burials, 1752 - 1853, Volume 5 (2)
- Marriages, Baptisms, And Burials, Chapel of Somerset House, Strand, Middlesex, 1714 - 1776 (2)
- Manual of the Congregational Church in Thompson, Connecticut, 1730-1901 (2)
- Intestates and Others from the Orphans Court Books of Monmouth County, New Jersey, 1785 - 1906 (3)
- Index To the Probate Records of the County of Middlesex, Massachusetts, 1870 - 1910, Volume 2 (2)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 2 (2)
- Indian Wills, 1911 - 1921 (2)
- Notes of Cases, House of Lords, 1913 (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname