All Results for O Bryen
1,634 matches in 239 collections
- Revolutionary Records of the State of Georgia, Volume 1, Part 2 (5) Free!
- Queenslanders Who Fought in Great War (4) Free!
- History of Scotland, Its Highlands, Regiments And Clans, Volume 6 (3) Free!
- Massachusetts Soldiers And Sailors of the Revolutionary War, a Compilation From the Archives, Volume 11 (2) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register, 1 January 1947, Volume 1 (2) Free!
- Gentlemans Magazine And Historical Chronicle (London,United Kingdom) (9)
- Public Advertiser (London,United Kingdom) (7)
- Morning Post and Daily Advertiser (London,United Kingdom) (6)
- London Daily Mail (London,United Kingdom) (5)
- St. James's Chronicle Or British Evening-Post (London,United Kingdom) (4)
- Complete Peerage of England, Scotland And Ireland, Together With an Extinct Peerage of the Three Kingdoms, Volume 2 (1809) (12)
- Peerage of the British Empire As at Present Existing: Arranged And Printed From the Personal Communications of the Nobility, 1848 (8)
- Peerage, Baronetage, And Knightage of the British Empire: For 1882 (8)
- Debrett's Peerage, Baronetage, Knightage, And Companionage, 1876 (6)
- County Families of the United Kingdom (5)
- Georgia Historical Quarterly, Volume 2 (1917) (11)
- Visitation of Ireland (3)
- Annals of Ireland (1849) (3)
- A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Extinct and Dormant Baronetcies of England, Ireland, and Scotland (3)
- Some Colonial Mansions and Those Who Lived in Them, with Genealogies of the Various Families Mentioned: (2)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 4, 1824 - 1837 (6)
- History of Kilsaran Union of Parishes in the County of Louth (4) Updated
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 3, 1810 - 1823 (3)
- Armagh Clergy And Parishes (2) Updated
- Annals of Methodism in Missouri (1)
- Court And City Register, For England, Scotland, Ireland, And the Colonies, 1797 (6)
- Indexes to Irish Wills (6)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 5,6, 1720 - 1726 (4)
- Court And City Register, For England, Scotland, Ireland, And the Colonies, 1817 (4)
- Court And City Register, For England, Scotland, Ireland, And the Colonies, 1781 (4)
- Miscellanea Genealogica et Heraldica, Volume 2 (1906) (2)
- Armorial General, Precede d'un Dictionnaire Des Termes Du Blason / Par J. B. Rietstap, Volume 2 (2)
- A Dictionary of Universal Biography (2)
- Topographical Dictionary of Ireland, Volume 1 (1)
- Surnames of the United Kingdom: A Concise Etymological Dictionary (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname