All Results for Nicholis
2,341 matches in 337 collections
- England & Wales Births, GRO Indexes, 1911 - 1954 (48)
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (40)
- Find A Grave (35) Free! Updated
- Registers of Otley, Co. York, 1562 - 1672, Part 1 (18) Updated
- Births, Deaths and Sponsors, 1717 - 1778 from the Albemarle Parish Register of Surry and Sussex Counties, Virginia (16)
- Muster Rolls and Other Records of Service of Maryland Troops in the American Revolution, 1775 - 1783 (8) Free!
- History of Greene County, Ohio; Embracing the Organization of the County, Its Division Into Townships, Sketches of Local Interest Gleaned From the Pioneers From 1803 To 1840 (5) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (4) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (4) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (2) Free!
- Passenger and Immigration Index (5)
- US Naturalization Records (4) Free!
- Pennsylvania German Pioneers: A Publication of the Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia, 1785 - 1808, Volume 2 (2)
- Pennsylvania German Pioneers: A Publication of the Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia, 1727 - 1775, Volume 1 (2)
- Names of Foreigners Who Took the Oath of Allegiance To the Province And State of Pennsylvania, 1727-1775, With the Foreign Arrivals, 1786-1808 (1) Updated
- Registers of Dewsbury, Yorkshire, 1538 - 1653, Volume 1 (9)
- Registers of Dewbury, Yorkshire, Volume 1, 1538 - 1653 (7)
- New Hampshire Genealogical Record: an Illustrated Quarterly Magazine Devoted to Genealogy, History, and Biography: Official Organ of the New Hampshire Genealogical Society, Volume 2, July 1904 - April 1905 (3)
- Dod's Peerage, Baronetage, Knightage, Etc. of Great Britain And Ireland, 1920, Part 2 (2)
- Spoor Family in America (2) Updated
- A Genealogy of the Family of Devereaux of the Line of Jonathan Devereaux, born in Wethersfield, Connecticut, November 7, 1716 (7)
- Long Island Source Records: The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record (4)
- Tracy Genealogy. Ancestors and Descendants of Lt. Thomas Tracy of Norwich, Connecticut, 1660 (2)
- Genealogy of Wilkinson and Kindred Families (2)
- Pioneer Families of the Midwest (2)
- Polk's Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, City Directory, 1959, Volume 1, A-K (3)
- Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina, City Directory, 1955 (2)
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, City Directory, 1916 (2)
- Lovell's Dominion Directory 1871, The Queen and Royal Family (2)
- Tasmania PO Directory 1903 (Wise) (2)
- Parish Registers of Otley, Co. York, 1562 - 1672, Part 1 (16)
- The Registers of the Parish Church of Rothwell, County York (8)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Rothwell Co. York, 1538- 1689, Part 1 (5)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Rothwell Co. York, 1690 - 1812, Part 2 (4)
- Registers of the Church of St. Lawrence, Denton in the County of Lancaster, 1695-1757 (4)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 5,6, 1720 - 1726 (6)
- Abstracts of the Testamentary Proceedings of the Prerogative Court of Maryland, Volume 10: 1704 ? 1707, Libers 19B, 19C (4)
- Suffolk County Wills (4)
- [New York] Calendar of Wills, 1626 - 1836 (3)
- Suffolk County Wills: Abstracts of the Earliest Wills Upon Record in the County of Suffolk, Massachusetts (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname