All Results for Nichlas
1,387 matches in 179 collections
- MyHeritage Family Trees (146) Updated
- New York in the Revolution As Colony And State, Part 1 (5) Free!
- Pennsylvania Archives: Sixth Series, Volume 2 (5) Free!
- History of the Ninety-Third Regiment, Illinois Volunteer Infantry, From Organization to Muster Out (4) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (4) Free!
- New York in the Revolution As Colony And State, Volume 2 (3) Free!
- Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild (196)
- Pennsylvania German Pioneers: A Publication of the Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia, 1785 - 1808, Volume 2 (8)
- Pennsylvania German Pioneers: A Publication of the Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia, 1727 - 1775, Volume 1 (6)
- Records of Germans Immigrating to the United States (6)
- Passenger and Immigration Index (4)
- Registers of St. Mary Le Bowe, Cheapside, All Hallows, Honey Lane, And of St. Pancras, Soper Lane, London, Part 2 (2)
- Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 35 (1)
- Pennsylvania Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 26 (1)
- Registers of St. Stephen's, Walbrook, And of St. Benet Sherehog, London, Part 1 (1)
- Registers of Blewbury, Co. Berks. 1588-1813 (1)
- Quincy and Adams County History and Representative Men (5)
- The Daniels - Daniells Family: A Genealogical History of the Descendants of William Daniell of Dorchester and Milton, Massachusetts, Volume 2 (4)
- Ohio Source Records: from The Ohio Genealogical Quarterly (2)
- Georgia Bible Records (2)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from the William and Mary College Quarterly, Volume 1 (2)
- Registers of St. Paul's Church, Convent Garden, London, Burials, 1653 - 1752, Volume 4 (2)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Grinton in Swaledale, Co. York, 1640 - 1807 (2)
- Shropshire Parish Registers, Diocese of Hereford, Volume 3 (1)
- The First Volume of the Conway Parish Registers in the Rural Deanery of Arllechwedd, Diocese of Bangor, Caernarvonshire, 1541 to 1793 (1)
- The Registers of the Parish of Howden, County York (1)
- Notable Events in the History of Dover, New Hampshire: From the First Settlement in 1623 to 1865 (1)
- The Tulpehocken Bi-Centennial Commemorated in a Four-Day Celebration at Womelsdorg, Pennsylvania (1)
- Virginia Colonial Abstracts, Volume 1 (1)
- North Carolina Historical and Genealogical Register, January 1900, Volume 1, No. 1 (1)
- Book of Minnesotans, a Biographical Dictionary of Leading Living Men of the State of Minnesota (1) Updated
Try this: With soundex on the surname