All Results for Lub
15,751 matches in 1,417 collections
- History of the Sixtieth Regiment New York State Volunteers: From the Commencement of Its Organization in July, 1861, to Its Public Reception at Ogdensburgh As a Veteran Command, January 7th, 1864 (6) Free!
- Roster of North Carolina Troops in the War Between the States, Volume 1 (4) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1947 (4) Free!
- Register of Retired Commissioned and Warrant Officers, Regular and Reserve of the United States Navy, September 30 1972 (3) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, 1 April 1953 (3) Free!
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (302)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (87)
- West Virginia Wesleyan College (Buckhannon, WV), 1908 - 2009 (43)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (37)
- General Alumni Catalogue of the University of Pennsylvania, 1922 (33)
- Gothaisches Genealogisches Taschenbuch Der Freiherrlichen Hauser, Volume 49, Part 2 (enven year), Ungerader Jahrgang (odd number). With vol. 82 the Gerader Jahrgang is represented on t-p. as Teil A, and the Ungerarder Jahrgang as Teil B (44)
- Historia Insignium Illustrium Sev Operis Heraldici Pars Specialis, Part 2 (39)
- Dod's Peerage, Baronetage, Knightage, Etc. of Great Britain And Ireland, 1920, Part 2 (13)
- Dod's Peerage, Baronetage And Knightage of Great Britain And Ireland, 1918 (11)
- Historia Insignium Illustrium Sev Operis Heraldici Pars Specialis (10)
- Report of the Adjutant General of the State of Illinois Containing Reports For the Years 1861-1866, Volume 2, Part 2 (1)
- Report of the Adjutant General of the State of Illinois Containing Reports For the Years 1861-1866, Volume 7, Part 1 (1)
- Queensland Police Gazette 1898 (1)
- Report of the Adjutant General of the State of Illinois Containing Reports For the Years 1861-1866 (1)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1891 (1)
- Dutch Records in the City Clerk's Office, New York, Part 1 (2) Updated
- Patents and Deeds and Other Early Records of New Jersey 1664 - 1703 (1)
- Records of Old Macon County, North Carolina, 1829-1850 (1)
- Will Records of Allen County, Indiana, 1831 to 1869 (1)
- Tracts and Other Papers, Relating Principally to the Origin, Settlement, and Progress of the Colonies in North America from the Discovery of the Country to the Year 1776, Volume 3: Virginia (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname