All Results for L Heureux
21,972 matches in 318 collections
- History of the Three Hundred Tenth Infantry, Seventy-Eighth Division, U. S. A., 1917-1919 (2) Free!
- History of the Seventy-Eighth Division in the World War, 1917-1919 (2) Free!
- Revised Roster of Vermont Volunteers And Lists of Vermonters Who Served In the Army And Navy of the United States During the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1866 (2) Free!
- List of Officers and Men Serving in the First Canadian Contingent of the British Expeditionary Force, 1914 (2) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register, 1 January 1957, Volume 2 (1) Free!
- Kettenring Family (31)
- Genealogies of the Catholic Families of Aroostook County, Maine and the Catholic Diocese of Edmundston, New Brunswick, Volume 2 (3)
- La Genealogie Des Familles Gouin Et Allard (3) Updated
- Registers of St. Helen's Bishopgate, London (3)
- Pennsylvania Archives, Volume 15, Part 1 (1)
- Guide Des Adresses Des Canadien-Francais De La Nouvelle-Angleterre (New England), 1899 (13)
- A Modern History of New London County, Connecticut (3)
- Histoire De La Seigneurie De Sant-Ours, 1785 - 1916 (3)
- History of Rutland County, Vermont: with Illustrations and Biographical Sketches of Some of its Prominent Men and Pioneers (1)
- History of Rutland County, Vermont (1886) (1)
- Gazetteer and Business Directory, Canada, 1930, Part 9 (45)
- Pawtucket and Central Falls, Providence County, Rhode Island, City Directory, 1940 (39)
- Lovell's Business & Professional Directory of Quebec, 1890-91 (38)
- Lovell's Canadian Dominion Directory, 1871, Quebec (15)
- Book of Reference of the City of Quebec and Village of Saint Sauveur (9)
- Mariages de Diocese de Saint Hyacinthe, 1823 - 1876 (48)
- Registers of Baptisms And Marriages at St. George's Chapel, May Fair (2) Updated
- Tableau Genealogique des Mariages Celebres dans les Paroisses du Diocese de Rimouski, Volume 2 (1)
- The Clergy of Canada - 1919 (1)
- Parish Registers of St. Michael, Cornhill, London, Marriages, Baptisms, And Burials From 1546 To 1754 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname