All Results for Kirk
811,689 matches in 9,468 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (3,615) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,993) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (1,424) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (283) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, December 31 1970 (140) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (1,031)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (668)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (267)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (253)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (163)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of John Kirk, Born 1660, at Alfreton, in Derbyshire, England. Died 1705, in Darby Township, Chester (Now Delaware) County, Pennsylvania (1912) (450)
- Historic-Genealogy of the Kirk Family (1872) (234)
- Register of Kirk Ella, Co. York, 1558 - 1837 (162)
- Flemish Influence in Britain (150)
- New Statistical Account of Scotland, Volume 9, Fife - Kinross (138)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of John Kirk born 1660, at Alfreton, in Derbyshire, England, died 1705, in Darby Township, Chester (now Delaware) County, Pennsylvania (1,333)
- Life of Edward Norris Kirk (566)
- Byberry Waltons: An Account of Four English Brothers Nathaniel & Thomas & Daniel & William Walton (369)
- Genealogy of the Wilson-Thompson Families: Being an Account of the Descendants of John Wilson of County Antrim, Ireland (184)
- Genealogy of the Wilson-Thompson Families (170)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (1,917)
- Register of Marriages For the Parish of Edinburgh, 1751 - 1800 (858)
- Book of the Cross Kirk, Peebles, A.D. 1560-1690: Presbyterianism And Episcopacy (1912) (163)
- Fasti Ecclesiae Scoticanae, the Succession of Ministers in the Church of Scotland From the Reformation (1915) (155)
- Parish of Holyroodhouse or Canongate, Register of Marriages, 1564-1800 (100) Updated
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (650) Free!
- Charters And Other Documents Relating To the City of Glasgow, Volume 1, Part 1 (1894) (189)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1861 (130)
- Charters And Other Documents Relating To the City of Glasgow, Volume 1, Part 2 (1894) (106)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1863 (96)
- Tombstone Records, Stanly County, North Carolina: Albemarle, Carolina (257)
- Abstracts Lancaster County, Virginia Wills 1653 - 1800 (123)
- Records of the Baron Court of Stitchill, 1655 - 1807 (67)
- The Natchez Court Records, 1767 - 1805 (66)
- Commissariot Record of Edinburgh. Register of Testaments, 1514 - 1600, Part 1 (54)
Try this: With soundex on the surname