All Results for Kebby
2,723 matches in 153 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (5) Free!
- Massachusetts Soldiers And Sailors of the Revolutionary War, a Compilation From the Archives, Volume 9 (2) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, July 11 1944 (1) Free!
- Rejected or Suspended Applications for Revolutionary War Pensions (1) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (1) Free!
- Somerset Record Society, Volume 28, 1912 (2)
- Genealogical Gleanings in England, Volume 1 (2)
- Wiltshire Notes And Queries, 1899 - 1901, Volume 3 (2) Updated
- Registers of St. Mary Le Bowe, Cheapside, All Hallows, Honey Lane, And of St. Pancras, Soper Lane, London, Part 2 (1)
- Representative Men And Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 2 (1) Updated
- The Warren, Jackson and Allied Families: Ancestry of Jesse Warren and Betsey Jackson (4)
- New England Historical And Genealogical Register, Index, H - R (2)
- Volume of Records Relating To the Early History of Boston, Containing Boston Marriages From 1752 - 1809 (2)
- The Warren, Jackson and Allied Families: Being the Ancestry of Jesse Warren and Betsey Jackson (2)
- Volume of Records Relating To the Early History of Boston Containing Boston Marriages From 1700 (2)
- San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, City Directory, 1937 (10)
- San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, City Directory, 1938 (9)
- San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, City Directory, 1940 (7)
- San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, City Directory, 1936 (7)
- New South Wales Country Directory 1929 (3)
- Somerset Parish Registers, Marriages, Volume 6 (15)
- Somerset Parish Registers. Marriages, Volume 10 (4)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (3)
- Somerset Parish Registers. Marriages, Volume 7 (2)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 3, 1810 - 1823 (2)
- Ages from Court Records, 1636 - 1700: Essex, Middlesex, and Suffolk Counties, Massachusetts (3)
- Calendar of Wills and Administrations in the Court of the Archdeacon of Taunton, Parts 1 and II, Wills Only, 1537 - 1799 (2)
- Dorchester Town Records, 1632 - 1686 (1)
- Index of Wills Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1620 - 1629, Volume 6 (1)
- Devonshire Wills and Administrations, 1540 - 1799 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname