All Results for Keator
9,793 matches in 390 collections
- Three Centuries of Keator (1,168)
- Find A Grave (538) Free! Updated
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (260)
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 94 (176)
- Find A Grave Photos (105) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (400) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (48) Free!
- Revolutionary War Service Records (31) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (26) Free!
- Muster Rolls of New York Provincial Troops, 1755 - 1764 (11) Free!
- Passenger and Immigration Index (7)
- The Famine Immigrants: Lists of Irish Immigrants Arriving at the Port of New York, 1846 - 1851, Volume 1 (2)
- The Famine Immigrants: Lists of Irish Immigrants Arriving at the Port of New York, 1846 - 1851 (2)
- Passengers arriving in New York from Ireland 1846 - 1851 (2)
- Cardozo School of Law (New York, NY), 1901 - 1989 (12)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (10)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (9)
- Catalogue of Officers And Graduates of Columbia University From the Foundation of King's College in 1754 (1912) (9)
- Montclair State Normal School (Montclair, NJ), 1919 - 1928 (7)
- Burhans Genealogy (1894) (20)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 57 (12)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 52 (9)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 26 (7)
- Genealogical And Family History of Central New York, Volume 1 (7) Updated
- History of the More Family, and an Account of Their Reunion in 1890 (105)
- The Frisbee-Frisbie Genealogy: Edward Frisbye of Branford, Connecticut and His Descendants (22)
- History of Cortland County (1885) (19)
- The Decendants of Jacob Longyear of Ulster County, New York (16)
- Genealogy of the Family of Winchell in America (11)
- Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina, City Directory, 1955 (12)
- San Bruno, San Mateo County, California, City Directory, 1955 (11)
- Polk's Taft, Kern County, California, City Directory, 1955 (11)
- Redwood, San Mateo County, California, City Directory, 1955 (10)
- Moundsville, Marshall County, West Virginia, City Directory, 1955 (8)
- Register of the Empire State Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, 1899 (6)
- Report of the Adjutant General of the State of Illinois Containing Reports For the Years 1861-1866, Volume 8, Part 1 (1)
- Boyd's New York City Tax-Book, 1856 - 1857 (1)
- Military Minutes of the Council of Appointment of the State of New York, 1783 - 1821, Volume 3 (1)
- The Winchell Genealogy: The Ancestry and Children of Those Born To the Winchell Name in America Since 1635 (8)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (5)
- Memorial of the Walkers of the Old Plymouth Colony (2)
- North Carolina Historical and Genealogical Register, January 1900, Volume 1, No. 1 (2)
- Black's Law Dictionary (Second Edition 1910) (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname