All Results for Jr Smith
54,737 matches in 2,845 collections
- 1880 United States Census (154) New!
- 1850 United States Census (38) New!
- Vermont: Heads of Families at the Second Census of the United States Taken in the Year 1800 (22)
- 1940 U.S. Federal Census (14) Free! Updated
- Heads of Families at the First Census of the United States Taken in the Year 1790: New York (10)
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1944 (85) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1943 (49) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1940 (49) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1, 1938 (48) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1, 1937 (44) Free!
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (260)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (190)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (99)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (70)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (59)
- Gazetteer of Berkshire County, Massachusetts, 1725-1885 (1885) (9)
- Gazetteer of Hampshire County, Massachusetts, 1654-1887 (8)
- Gazetteer of Grafton County, New Hampshire, 1709-1886 (6) Updated
- Gazetteer of Orange County, Vermont, 1762-1888 (1888) (4)
- Historical Gazetteer And Biographical Memorial of Cattaraugus County, New York (3)
- Pioneers And Prominent Men of Utah, Volume 2 (1913) (30)
- Kettenring Family (23)
- Genealogies of the Families And Descendants of the Early Settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts (1860) (14)
- Maryland Society of the Colonial Dames of America, 1899 (14) Updated
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 28 (12)
- The Descendants of Joel Jones, a Revolutionary Soldier, Also the Descendants of Lemuel Smith (60)
- The Georgia Frontier, Volume 2 (33)
- Some of the Ancestors of the Reverend John Selby Frame and his Wife Clara Winchester Dana (23)
- History of the Connecticut Valley in Massachusetts, Volume 1 (1879) (22)
- The History of Ancient Wethersfield, Connecticut (21)
- Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia, City Directory, 1944 (35)
- List of Registered Voters in the City of New York, For the Year 1880 (34)
- Springfield, Hampden County, Massachusetts, City Directory, 1954 (25)
- Register of Former Cadets, Centennial Edition (19)
- General Register of the Members of the Phi Kappa Sigma Fraternity, 1850-1920 (1920) (14)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (10)
- Register of Seamen's Protection Certificates from the Providence, Rhode Island Customs District, 1796 - 1870 (8)
- Records of the Congregational Church in Windham, Connecticut, 1700 - 1851 (2)
- Rochester Theological Seminary General Catalogue 1850 To 1910 (1910) (1)
- Records of the First Baptist Church in Cheshire (Formerly New Providence) (1)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 7,8, 1732 - 1738 (18)
- Wills and Administrations of Isle of Wight County, Virginia, 1647 - 1800 (15)
- The Natchez Court Records, 1767 - 1805 (12)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 3,4 (8)
- A Genealogical Register of the Inhabitants of the Town of Litchfield, Connecticut (7)
- The Cherokee Land Lottery: Containing a Numerical List of the Names of the Fortunate Drawers in Said Lottery, with an Engraved Map of Each District (15)
- Cherokee Land Lottery (14)
- Sims Index to Land Grants in West Virginia (13)
- Revolutionary War Bounty Land Grants (3)
- Dyer's Index To Land Grants in West Virginia, Volume 2 (1896) (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname