All Results for Jr Jones
22,767 matches in 1,601 collections
- MyHeritage Family Trees (17,159) Updated
- MyHeritage Photos (143)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 11 (9)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 16 (7)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 20 (5)
- 1880 United States Census (68) New!
- Index to the United States Census of Georgia for 1820, Second Edition (22)
- 1850 United States Census (13) New!
- Vermont: Heads of Families at the Second Census of the United States Taken in the Year 1800 (5)
- Heads of Families at the First Census of the United States Taken in the Year 1790: Maryland (4)
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1944 (36) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register, 1 January 1947, Volume 1 (33) Free!
- Register of Retired Commissioned and Warrant Officers, Regular and Reserve of the United States Navy, September 30 1972 (30) Free!
- Official Army and Air Force Register, 1 January 1948, Volume 2 (27) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1943 (22) Free!
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (159)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (144)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (66)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (44)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (42)
- Vermont Historical Gazetteer, Volume 2 (2)
- Vermont Historical Gazetteer, Volume 3, Part 1 (1)
- Historical Gazetteer And Biographical Memorial of Cattaraugus County, New York (1)
- Gazetteer of Grafton County, New Hampshire, 1709-1886 (1) Updated
- Gazetteer of Hampshire County, Massachusetts, 1654-1887 (1)
- Family Record of the Jones Family of Milford, Massachusetts, And Providence, Rhode Island (23)
- Kettenring Family (17)
- The Genealogy of Peiter Heyl and His Descendants, 1100 - 1936 (10)
- Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Chester of Delaware Counties, Pennsylvania (8)
- Genealogies of the Families And Descendants of the Early Settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts (1860) (8)
- Peter Jones and Richard Jones Genealogies (53)
- The Descendants of Joel Jones, a Revolutionary Soldier, Also the Descendants of Lemuel Smith (44)
- Family Record of the Jones Family of Milford, Massachusetts, and Providence, Rhode Island with its Connections and Descendants (30)
- Benjamin Jones and His Descendants (29)
- Standard History of Georgia And Georgians, Volume 1 (24)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (2)
- St. James' Church Records, Great Barrington, Massachusetts (1) Updated
- Journal of the Reverend Silas Constant, Pastor of the Presbyterian Church at Yorktown, New York, 1784 - 1825 (1)
- Baptist Encyclopaedia, Part 2 (1)
- East & West Hartland, Connecticut Church Records (1) Updated
- Minutes of the Common Council of the City of New York, 1784-1831, Volume 9, Part 2 (5)
- The History of Georgia, Volume 1 (4)
- Births,Marriages, Baptisms and Deaths From the Records of the Town and Churches in Coventry, Connecticut, 1711-1844 (4)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1856 (3)
- National Year Book: National Society of the Sons of the American Revolution, 1906 (2)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 3,4 (20)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 1,2 (16)
- Warwick County, Virginia, Colonial Court Records in Transcription (10)
- Abstracts of the Testamentary Proceedings of the Prerogative Court of Maryland, Volume 8, 1697 - 1700 (8)
- Abstract of North Carolina Wills, 1663 - 1760 (7)
- The Cherokee Land Lottery: Containing a Numerical List of the Names of the Fortunate Drawers in Said Lottery, with an Engraved Map of Each District (10)
- Cherokee Land Lottery (10)
- Revolutionary War Bounty Land Grants (2)
- Dyer's Index To Land Grants in West Virginia, Volume 1 (1896) (1)
- Rutherford County, Tennessee, Deed Abstracts, 1804 - 1810, Volume 1 (1) Updated
Try this: With soundex on the surname