All Results for Jabis
201 matches in 95 collections
- Vital Records of Salisbury, Massachusetts, To the End of the Year 1849 (1915) (6)
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (4)
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume S-10 (2)
- Parish Registers of Kippax in the West Riding of Yorkshire, 1539 - 1812 (2)
- The Early Germans of New Jersey: Their History, Churches and Genealogies (2)
- MyHeritage Family Trees (8) Updated
- 1930 United States Census (18) New!
- 1860 United States Census (10) New!
- Heads of Families at the First Census of the United States Taken in the Year 1790: North Carolina (9)
- 1920 United States Census (8) New!
- 1940 U.S. Federal Census (5) Free! Updated
- American Militia in the Frontier Wars, 1790 - 1796 (4) Free!
- The Record of Connecticut Men in the Military and Naval Service During the War of the Revolution, 1775 - 1783 (3) Free!
- New York in the Revolution As Colony And State, Part 1 (1) Free!
- New York in the Revolution As Colony And State, Volume 2 (1) Free!
- Death Seem'd to Stare: The New Hampshire and Rhode Island Regiments at Valley Forge (1) Free!
- Genealogy of the Brainerd-Brainard Family In America, 1649-1908, Volume 1 (1908) (3)
- The History of the Treman, Tremaine, Truman Family in America with The Related Families of Mack, Dey, Board and Ayers (2)
- Record of the Lambert-Dickinson Family (1)
- Eddy Family in America (1)
- Essex Antiquarian; a Quarterly Magazine Devoted To the Biography, Genealogy, History And Antiquities of Essex County, Massachusetts, Volume 5, 1901 (1)
- the Genealogy of the Brainerd-Brainard Family in America, Volume 1 (2)
- Long Island Source Records: The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record (2)
- Records of the Reformed Dutch Church of Albany, New York, 1683 - 1809: Marriages, Baptisms, Members, Etc (2)
- Proprietors' Records of the Town of Mendon, Massachusetts, 1667 - 1816 (1)
- Genealogy of the Townshend-Townsend Family (1)
- Williamsburg Wills (3)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 7 (1)
- Records And Files of the Quarterly Courts of Essex County, Massachusetts, Volume 1, 1636-1656 (1911) (1)
- Abstract of Probate Records at Fairfield, Connecticut, Down To 1721 (1) Updated
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 1 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname