All Results for Jabes
1,670 matches in 523 collections
- MyHeritage Family Trees (409) Updated
- Families Directly Descended from All the Royal Families in Europe, 495 - 1932 and Mayflower Descendants (2)
- The Platt Lineage: A Genealogical Research and Record (1)
- Powers-Banks Ancestry, Traced in All Lines To the Remotest Date Obtainable, Charles Powers, 1819 - 1871, and His Wife Lydia Ann Banks, 1829 - 1919 (1)
- Genealogy of a Part of the Ripley Family (1)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (15) Free!
- New York in the Revolution As Colony And State, Part 1 (7) Free!
- New York in the Revolution As Colony And State, Volume 2 (6) Free!
- State of New Hampshire: Rolls of the Soldiers in the Revolutionary War, 1775 to May 1777 (3) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (3) Free!
- Fuller Genealogy (1908) (23)
- King Family of Suffield, Connecticut, Its English Ancestry, A.D. 1389-1662, And American Descendants, A.D. 1662-1908 (10)
- Genealogy of the Beach Family of Connecticut, With Portions of the Genealogies of the Allied Families of Demmond, Walker, Gooding And Carpenter (1905) (5)
- History of the Andrews Family, a Genealogy of Robert Andrews, And His Descendants, 1635 To 1890 (3)
- Hiatt-Hiett Genealogy and Family History, 1699 - 1949 (3)
- History of Knox County, Ohio, Its Past And Present (1881) (25)
- Genealogy of Some Descendants of Captain Matthew Fuller (25)
- The Hendrick Genealogy: Daniel Hendrick of Haverhill, Massachusetts and His Descendants (21)
- The Tingley Family: Being A Record of the Descendants of Samuel Tingley of Malden, Massachusetts in Both the Male and Female Lines (14)
- The King Family of Suffield, Connecticut, Its English Ancestry, A.D. 1389-1662, and American Descendants, A.D. 1662-1908 (14)
- Transcripts of the parish registers of Sheffield, Yorkshire (5)
- Parish Registers of St. Martin, Coney Street, York, 1557-1812 (3)
- Parish Register of Sheffield in the County of York, 1635 - 1686, Part 3 (3)
- Shropshire Parish Registers: Diocese of Lichfield, Volume 12 (2)
- [Farmington Register, 1902-1903 (1903) (2)
- Patents and Deeds and Other Early Records of New Jersey 1664 - 1703 (5)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 3,4 (4)
- Abstract of Probate Records at Fairfield, Connecticut, Down To 1721 (4) Updated
- Character Certificates in the General Land Office of Texas (3)
- Wills of Richmond County, Virginia, 1699 - 1800 (2)
- Sowams: With Ancient Records of Sowams and Parts Adjacent (11)
- The History of Wilbraham, Massachusetts, Prepared in Connection With the Celebration of the One Hundred and Fifieth Anniversary of the Incorporation of the Town, June 15, 1913 (5)
- Virginia Colonial Abstracts, Volume 1 (4)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (4)
- Town Records of Manchester (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname