All Results for Hubard
10,190 matches in 728 collections
- England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975 (501) New!
- England, Marriages, 1538–1973 (267) New!
- The Vestry Book of Petsworth Parish, Gloucester County, Virginia, 1677-1793 (146)
- England Deaths and Burials, 1538-1991 (137) New!
- Find A Grave (132) Free!
- MyHeritage Family Trees (1,263)
- Seldens of Virginia and Allied Families (4)
- WikiTree Family Trees (3)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 9 (3)
- An Index to the Pedigrees and Arms Contained in the Heralds' Visitations and Other Genealogical Manuscripts in the British Museum (1)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (225) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (140) Free!
- Virginia Military Records: from The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, the William and Mary College Quarterly, and Tyler's Quarterly (19)
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Series 4, Volume 2 (16)
- Historical Register of Virginians in the Revolution, Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, 1775 - 1783 (10)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (53)
- State Teacher's College (Farmville, VA), 1924 - 1948 (35)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (9)
- Richmond Professional Institute (Richmond, VA), 1931 - 1968 (3)
- General Alumni Catalogue of the University of Pennsylvania, 1922 (2)
- Adventures of Purse and Person Virginia 1607-1624/5. Fourth Edition. Volume One, Families A-F (8)
- Essex Antiquarian; a Quarterly Magazine Devoted To the Biography, Genealogy, History And Antiquities of Essex County, Massachusetts, Volume 9, 1905 (6)
- Essex Antiquarian; a Quarterly Magazine Devoted To the Biography, Genealogy, History And Antiquities of Essex County, Massachusetts, Volume 11, 1907 (6)
- Visitation of the County of Somerset in the Year 1623 (5)
- Armistead Family, 1635-1910 (1910) (4)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from the William and Mary College Quarterly, Volume 3 (125)
- Thurston Genealogies (16)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from the William and Mary College Quarterly, Volume 2 (12)
- Some Prominent Virginia Families, Volume 3 (12)
- Genealogical Records of Buckingham County, Virginia (12)
- New South Wales Police Gazette 1869 (2)
- Records of the Governor and Company of the Massachusetts Bay in New England, 1628 - 1686, Volume 5 (2)
- Records of the Governor and Company of the Massachusetts Bay in New England, 1628 - 1686, Volume 4, Part 2 (2)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1862 (1)
- Public Records of the Colony of Conneticut, Volume 3, May 1678 - June 1689 (1)
- Records of Colonial Gloucester County, Virginia (22)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 1 (14)
- Records And Files of the Quarterly Courts of Essex County, Massachusetts, Volume 1, 1636-1656 (1911) (12)
- Warwick County, Virginia, Colonial Court Records in Transcription (10)
- A Digest of the Early Connecticut Probate Records: Volume 1, Hartford District, 1635 - 1750 (8)
- Early Virginia Immigrants, 1623 - 1666 (30)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (10)
- Queensland Early Pioneers Index 1824-1859 (4)
- History of the Lower Shenandoah Valley, Counties of Frederick, Berkeley, Jefferson and Clark, Their Early Settlement and Progress to the Present Time (4)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from Tyler's Quarterly Historical and Genealogical Magazine, Volume 3 (3)
Try this: With soundex on the surname