All Results for Hicks J
2,947 matches in 1,094 collections
- MyHeritage Family Trees (11) Updated
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 33 (3)
- The Berkshire, Vermont, Chaffees, and Their Descendants, 1801 - 1911 (1)
- Meitzler Ahnentafel Pedigree Chart Collection (1)
- Lineage Book of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 18 (1)
- Roster of North Carolina Troops in the War Between the States, Volume 1 (18) Free!
- The Union Regiments of Kentucky (9) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, April 1 1951 (8) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, April 1 1949 (8) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1945 (7) Free!
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (21)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (16)
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (10)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (9)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (8)
- Kettenring Family (4)
- Commemorative Biographical Record of Prominent And Representative Men of Indianapolis (3) Updated
- John Butts: His Ancestors And Some of His Descendants (1898) (3)
- Lineage Book, National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, Volume 33, 1900 (2)
- Genealogical Record of the Descendants of John And Mary Palmer of Concord, Chester (Now Delaware) Co., Pennsylvania (2)
- The Family and Descendants of Captain John Autry (11)
- A Cotswold family: Hicks and Hicks Beach (6)
- Biographical And Historical Memoirs of Pulaski, Jefferson, Lonoke, Faulkner, Grant, Saline, Perry, Garland And Hot Spring Counties, Arkansas (5)
- History of Madison County, Indiana, From 1820 To 1874 (5) Updated
- History of the Counties of Mckean, Elk, Cameron And Potter, Pennsylvania (5)
- Graves County, Kentucky, Circuit Court Records, 1867 - 1881 (7)
- Graves County, Kentucky, Deeds, Volume 4 (5)
- Records of Old Macon County, North Carolina, 1829-1850 (5)
- Graves County, Kentucky, Deeds, Volume 3 (3)
- Register of the Confederate Dead, Interred in Hollywood Cemetery, Richmond, Virginia (3)
Try this: With soundex on the surname