All Results for Harrington
821,730 matches in 8,563 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (6,480) Free!
- United States, World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 (2,468) New!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (2,462) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (2,365)
- Air Force Register Extracts (590)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (205)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (193)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (192)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (178)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (135)
- Family Memorials. Genealogies of the Families And Descendants of the Early Settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts, Volume 1 (1855) (184)
- Genealogies of the Families And Descendants of the Early Settlers of Watertown, Massachusetts (1860) (179)
- The General Armory of England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, Volume 1 (60)
- Eddy Family in America (58)
- Descendants of Richard Waterhouse of Portsmouth, New Hampshire (56)
- Early Generations of the Family of Robert Harrington of Watertown, Massachusetts 1634 and Some of His Descendants (2,268)
- Ancestry and Descendants of William Harrington or Herrington, 1718 - 1794 (780)
- Charles Norman Harrington: La Crosse, Wisconsin branch of the American Family Harrington (602)
- One Thousand New England Ancestors of Frank Chester Harrington and Leora (Leighton) Harrington (449)
- The Harrington Family in America (398)
- Early Mormon Proxy Baptisms in Nauvoo (85)
- Argentina, Baptisms,1645-1930 (43) New!
- Register of Seamen's Protection Certificates from the Providence, Rhode Island Customs District, 1796 - 1870 (27)
- Semi-Centennial Celebration of the First Congregational Church, of Dubuque, Iowa, May 12th And 13th, 1889 (16)
- Truth & Progress 1878 (10)
- Index of Wills Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1584 - 1604, Volume 4 (415)
- Webster's Royal Red Book, or, Court And Fashionable Register, 1905 (73)
- Index of Wills Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1620 - 1629, Volume 6 (48)
- Irish Prisoners (29)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 5,6, 1720 - 1726 (28)
Try this: With soundex on the surname