All Results for Gyle
3,012 matches in 541 collections
- History of the Scottish Highlands Highland Clans And Highland Regiments, Volume 1 (24) Free!
- History of the One Hundred Forty-First Regiment, Pennsylvania Volunteers, 1862-1865 (1885) (14) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (11) Free!
- History of the House And Clan of Mackay, Containing For Connection And Elucidation, Besides Accounts of Many Other Scottish Families (5) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Marine Corps Reserve, January 1, 1931 (3) Free!
- Register of the University of Oxford, Volume 1, 1449 - 1463, 1505 - 1571 (1)
- West Virginia Wesleyan College (Buckhannon, WV), 1908 - 2009 (1)
- Joliet Junior College (Joliet, IL), 1923 - 1977 (1)
- Catalogue of Officers And Graduates of Columbia University From the Foundation of King's College in 1754 (1912) (1)
- Harpeth Hall School (Nashville, TN), 1952 - 1986 (1)
- Memorials of the Family of Wemyss of Wemyss, Volume 1 (10)
- History of the Church of St. Giles, Northampton (1911) (5)
- Willis And Inventories Illustrative of the History, Manners, Language, Statistics, &C., of the Northern Counties of England, Volume 2, Part 1 (5)
- The Fillmores: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (4)
- Chronicles of the Scotch-Irish Settlement in Virginia, 1745 - 1800, Volume 3 (4)
- Registers of the parish of the Holy and Undivided Trinity, in the City of Chester (5)
- Parish Registers of St. Thomas the Apostle, London, Marriages, Baptisms, And Burials From 1558 To 1754 (2)
- Warwickshire Parish Register, Volume 3 (1)
- Register of Baptisms, Marriages And Burials 1538 A.D. To 1812 A.D. (1903) (1)
- Transcript of the Registers of the United Parishes of S. Mary Woolnoth And S. Mary Woolchurch Haw, in the City of London, From Their Commencement 1538 To 1760 (1)
- Charters of the Abbey of Crosraguel, Volume 1 (7)
- Court Rolls of the Borough of Colchester, 1310-1352, Volume 1 (3)
- Wills And Inventories From the Registry of the Archdeaconry of Richmond, Extending Over Portions of the Counties of York, Westmerland, Cumberland, And Lancaster (3)
- Index of Wills Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1383-1558, Volume 1 (3)
- Index of Wills Proved in the Prerogative Court of Canterbury, 1383 - 1558, Volume 2 (3)
- The Gazetteer of Scotland, 1882 (25)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (3)
- Cassell's Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland, Volume 3 (3)
- A Topographical Dictionary of Scotland, Volume 2 (2)
- Early New England People: Some Account of the Ellis Permberton, Willard, Prescott, Titcomb, Sewall and Longfellow and Allied Famlies (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname