All Results for Gyde
5,664 matches in 206 collections
- The Call to Arms: Montreal's Roll of Honor, 1914 (3) Free!
- List of Officers and Men Serving in the First Canadian Contingent of the British Expeditionary Force, 1914 (3) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (3) Free!
- Georges Vanier: Soldier, The Wartime Letters and Diaries, 1915 - 1919 (2) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register, 1 January 1963, Volume 1 (1) Free!
- Registers of St. Mary Le Bowe, Cheapside, All Hallows, Honey Lane, And of St. Pancras, Soper Lane, London, Part 1 (10)
- Commemorative Biographical Record of the Counties of Sandusky And Ottawa, Ohio, Containing Biographical Sketches of Prominent And Representative Citizens (1896) (4)
- House of Gordon, Volume 1 (1903) (2)
- Collection of Coats of Arms Borne By the Nobility And Gentry of the County of Glocester (1792) (2)
- Cyclopedia of New Zealand v1 Wellington (2)
- The Wardlaws in Scotland: A History of the Wardlaws of Wilton and Torrie and Their Cadets (2)
- Antrobus Pedigrees: The Story of a Cheshire Family (2)
- Illustrated History of North Idaho: Embracing Nez Perces, Idaho, Latah, Kootenai And Shoshone Counties, State of Idaho (2) Updated
- The Storied Province of Quebec, Biographies, Volume 4 (1)
- The Leiths of Harthill (1)
- Gloucestershire Parish Registers, Marriages, Volume 8 (24)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 1, Part 1, 1725 - 1787 (3)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 2, 1788 - 1809 (2)
- Statutes of the Scottish Church, 1225 - 1559 (1)
- Gloucestershire Parish Registers. Marriages, 1547 - 1812, Volum 6 (1) Updated
- Abstracts of Gloucestershire Inquisitiones Post Mortem Returned Into the Court of Chancery, Part 2 (7)
- Calendar of Wills Proved in the Consistory Court of the Bishop of Gloucester, Volume 2, 1660 - 1880 (6)
- Calendar of Wills Proved in the Consistory Court of the Bishop of Gloucester, 1541 - 1650 (6)
- Abstracts of Gloucestershire Inquisitiones Post Mortem Returned Into the Court of Chancery, 1625 - 1642, Part 3 (4)
- Gloucestershire Inquisitiones Post Mortem Returned into the Court of Chancery in the Reign of King Charles the First (3)
Try this: With soundex on the surname