All Results for Graves
969,221 matches in 13,928 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (7,985) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (7,021) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (2,834) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (436) Free!
- Proceedings of the 22nd Continental Congress of the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution, 1913 (134) Free!
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (623)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (510)
- Union University (Jackson, TN), 1908 - 2000 (473)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (343)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (255)
- US Property Owners Index and Maps (7,411)
- Historic U.S. Maps (330)
- Gazetteer of Hampshire County, Massachusetts, 1654-1887 (81)
- Lippincott's Gazetteer of the World, 1895 (65)
- Genealogist's Guide; Being a General Search Through Genealogical, Topographical, And Biographical Works Relating To the United Kingdom (49)
- Genealogy of the Graves Family In America, Volume 1 (1,167)
- Maryland and Virginia Colonials: Genealogies of Some Colonial Families, Volume 1 (154)
- The Genealogy of the Cleveland and Cleaveland Families, Volume 3 (117)
- The History of the Descendants of John Dwight of Dedham, Massachusetts (101)
- Burke's American Families with British Ancestry (93)
- Genealogy of the Graves Family in America: Sketch of the Family in England (1,192)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from the William and Mary College Quarterly, Volume 2 (803)
- Our Book: Our Ancestors, Ourselves, and Our Children: Pearly Nicholas Dixon, Rachel Maria (Kinkade) Dixon (450)
- Battle, Kniffin & Perrin's Histories and Biographies of the Jackson Purchase of Kentucky, 1885 (377)
- Elizabeth Posthuma Simcoe: A Biography, 1762 - 1850 (320)
- Caswell County, North Carolina Will Books, 1777 - 1814, 1784 Tax List, and Guardians' Accounts, 1794 - 1819 (755)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1889 (587)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1890 (586)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1891 (495)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (386) Free!
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (1,796)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from Tyler's Quarterly Historical and Genealogical Magazine, Volume 2 (665)
- Westerly and its Witnesses. For Two Hundred and Fifty Years, Including Charlestown, Hopkinton, and Richmond (137)
- History of the Town of Palmer, Massachusetts (116)
- Virginia Colonial Abstracts, Volume 2 (80)
Try this: With soundex on the surname