All Results for Goar
8,986 matches in 528 collections
- World War II Army Enlistment (22) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (16) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (11) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1958 (5) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1959 (5) Free!
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (20)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (16)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (13)
- Rice Institute, Yearbook (Houston, Texas) (10)
- Milligan College (Elizabethton, TN), 1913 - 2010 (7)
- Complete Body of Heraldry: Containing, Volume 2 (3)
- Proceedings of the R.W. Grand Encampment of the State of Indiana at Its Annual Communication, 1895 (3)
- Portrait And Biographical Record of Boone And Clinton Counties, Indiana (1895) (3)
- History of the Heatwole Family From the Beginning of the Seventeenth Century To the Present Time (3) Updated
- Genealogical And Encyclopedic History of the Wheeler Family in America (1914) (2)
- Taylor: John Taylor (3-24-1771/9-19-1839) and Wife Elizabeth Lafler, and Their Descendants, Comprising 8 Generations (11)
- Records of the Proprietors of Narraganset Township, No. 1, Now the Town of Buxton, York County, Maine, From August 1st, 1733, To January 4th, 1811 (7)
- Chronicles of the Scotch-Irish Settlement in Virginia, 1745 - 1800, Volume 2 (6)
- Historical Encyclopedia of Illinois, and History of Coles County (1906) (6)
- Zimmerman, Waters and Allied Families (5)
- Registers of Moulton, Northamptonshire, Baptisms, 1565 - 1812, Volume 1 (6)
- Register of the Parish of St. Peter And S. Kevin, Dublin, 1669-1761 (4)
- Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (3)
- Registers of the Abbey Church of Ss. Peter And Paul, Bath, 1569 - 1800, Volume 2 (2)
- Wiltshire Parish Registers, Marriages, 1559 - 1741, Volume 13 (1) Updated
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 3,4 (6)
- The Maryland Calendar of Wills, Volumes 7,8, 1732 - 1738 (6)
- Calendar of Wills Proved in the Consistory Court of the Bishop of Gloucester, 1541 - 1650 (3)
- Calendar of Wills Relating To the Counties of Northampton And Rutland: Proved in the Court of the Archdeacon of Northampton, 1510 - 1652 (2)
- Probate Records of the Province of New Hampshire, 1767 - 1771, Volume 9 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname