All Results for Xandria
- Record of Service of Michigan Volunteers in the Civil War, 1861-1865, Volume 8 (7) Free!
- History of the Fifth Regiment Maine Volunteers, Comprising Brief Descriptions of Its Marches, Engagements, and General Services From the Date of Its Muster in, June 24, 1861, to the Time of Its Muster Out, July 27, 1864 (3) Free!
- Itinerary of the Seventh Ohio Volunteer Infantry 1861-1864 (3) Free!
- History of the Fighting Fourteenth (2) Free!
- Official Roster of the Soldiers of the State of Ohio in the War of the Rebellion, 1861-1866, Volume 6 (2) Free!
- American Decorations: List of Awards of the Congressional Medal of Honor, the Distinguished-Service Cross And the Distinguished-Service Medal Awarded Under Authority of the Congress of the United States, 1862-1926 (2) Free!
- Complete Military History and Record of the 108th Regiment New York Volunteers, 1862 - 1894 (2) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register of the Volunteer Force of the United States Army, 1861 - 1865, Part 7 (1) Free!
- Wisconsin In the War of the Rebellion, a History of All Regiments And Batteries the State Has Sent To the Field, And Deeds of Her Citizens, Governors And Other Military Officers, And State And National Legislators To Suppress the Rebellion (1) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register, 1 January 1960, Volume 2 (1) Free!
- Story of the 116th Regiment Pennsylvania Volunteers in the War of the Rebellio (1) Free!
- Roster of Wisconsin Volunteers, War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1865, Volume 2 (1) Free!
- Record of Service of Michigan Volunteers in the Civil War, 1861-1865 (1905) (1) Free!
- Boots And Saddles: History of the First Volunteer Cavalry of the War, Known As the First New York (Lincoln) Cavalry (1) Free!
- Enumeration of Soldiers, Sailors And Marines of the War of 1812, the Mexican War And the War of the Rebellion, Residing in Nebraska June 1st, 1887 (1) Free!
- "Fair Oaks": Report of the First Annual Reunion of the Survivor's Association, 23d Pennsylvania Volunteers. Held at Maennerchor Hall, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, May 31, 1882 (1883) (1) Free!
- Antietam To Appomattox With 118th Pennsylvania Vols., Corn Exhange Regiment, Part 1 (1) Free!
- New York In the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1865, Volume 4 (1) Free!
- Official Records of the Union And Confederate Navies In the War of the Rebellion, Series 1, Volume 26 (1) Free!
- History of the 27th Regiment New York Volunteers Being a Record of Its More Than Two Years of Service in the War For the Union, From May 21st, 1861 to May 31st, 1863 (1) Free!
- Memories of the 149th Regiment New York Volunteer Infantry, 3d Brig., 2 Div., 12th And 20th A. C (1891) (1) Free!
Try this: With soundex on the surname