All Results for Delap
17,617 matches in 712 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (186) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (57) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (18) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (13) Free!
- Roster of Wisconsin Volunteers, War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1865, Volume 2 (8) Free!
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (20)
- Lenoir College, Yearbook (Hickory, North Carolina) (11)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (10)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (8)
- General Catalogue of Bowdoin College And the Medical School of Maine, 1794 - 1889 (2)
- US Property Owners Index and Maps (300)
- Historic U.S. Maps (3)
- Historical Gazetteer And Biographical Memorial of Cattaraugus County, New York (3)
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 32, 1916 (2)
- Topographical Dictionary of Ireland, Volume 2 (1)
- The General Armory of England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales, Volume 1 (8)
- Genealogy of James Hamlin of Barnstable, Massachusetts (1902) (7)
- Peerage of the British Empire As at Present Existing: Arranged And Printed From the Personal Communications of the Nobility, 1848 (7)
- Genealogy And History of the Hute [I.E. Chute] Family In America (1894) (7)
- Hamlin Family, a Genealogy of James Hamlin of Barnstable, Massachusetts (1902) (6)
- Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (8)
- Early Mormon Proxy Baptisms in Nauvoo (4)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 4, 1824 - 1837 (3)
- Registers of Berwick-Upon-Tweed, in the County of Northumberland, Volume 1, Baptisms, 1574 - 1700 (3)
- Registers of St. Paul's Church, Convent Garden, London, Burials, 1653 - 1752, Volume 4 (3)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (30)
- A Calendar of John Paul Jones Manuscripts in the Library of Congress (4)
- Armorial General, Precede d'un Dictionnaire Des Termes Du Blason, Volume 1 (3)
- History of Vernon County, Wisconsin (3)
- Immigration of the Irish Quakers into Pennsylvania 1682 - 1750, with Their Early History in Ireland (3)
Try this: With soundex on the surname