All Results for Fobes
28,042 matches in 1,144 collections
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 56 (1,175)
- Find A Grave (969) Free! Updated
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (362)
- Find A Grave Photos (277) Free!
- Vital Records of Bridgewater, Massachusetts, To the Year 1850, Volume 2, Marriages and Deaths (1916) (129)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (1,107) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (39) Free!
- Soldiers of Oakham, Massachusetts, in the Revolutionary War, the War of 1812 And the Civil War (23) Free!
- The Official Roster of the Soldiers of the American Revolution Buried in the State of Ohio (20) Free!
- Roster of Ohio Soldiers in the War of 1812 (11) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (51)
- North Adams Normal School, Yearbook (North Adams, Massachusetts) (10)
- Ward-Belmont School (Nashville, TN), 1914 - 1951 (4)
- Bridgewater State Normal School, Yearbook (Bridgewater, Massachusetts) (4)
- Officers, Graduates And Nongraduates of Smith College, Northampton, Massachusetts 1875-1905 (1906) (3)
- Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 1 (52)
- Descendants of Nathan And Rebecca Fobes of Wayne Township, Ohio (40)
- History And Genealogy of the Ancestors And Descendants of Captain Israel Jones Who Removed From Enfield To Barkhamsted, Connecticut, In the Year 1759 (1902) (25)
- Edsons In England And America And Genealogy of the Edsons (1903) (22)
- Southworth Genealogy (1900) (21)
- History and Genealogy of the Ancestors and Descendants of Captain Israel Jones Who Removed from Enfield to Barkhamsted, Connecticut, 1629 - 1902 (51)
- History of Plymouth County, Massachusetts (1884) (49)
- History of Plymouth County, Massachusetts, Part 2 (1884) (42)
- Alden Genealogy (31)
- Descendants of Henry Wallbridge, Who Married Anna Amos (27)
- Polk's Greater Syracuse, Onondaga County, New York, Directory, 1953 (136)
- St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, City Directory, 1944 (51)
- Polk's Syracuse, New York, Classified Business Directory, 1953 (28)
- Elkhart, Indiana, City Directory (1890) (24)
- St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, City Directory, 1940 (8)
- Historical Gazetteer and Biographical Memorial of Cattaraugus County, New York .. (19)
- Early Ohio Tax Records: Reprinted with The Index to Early Ohio Tax Records (9)
- History of Essex County (4)
- Vital Records of Norwich, 1659-1848 (2)
- Public Records of the Colony of Conneticut, Volume 3, May 1678 - June 1689 (2)
- Abstracts of Bristol County, Massachusetts Probate Records, 1687 - 1745 (19)
- Calendar of Wills Proved in the Consistory Court of the Bishop of Gloucester, 1541 - 1650 (7)
- Digested Summary of Private Claims (3)
- Rhode Island Land Evidences: Volume 1, 1648 - 1696 (2)
- Old Houses of the Ancient Town of Norwich (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname