All Results for Feaver
9,384 matches in 389 collections
- World War II Army Enlistment (7) Free!
- Militia Attestations Index, 1886 - 1910 (4) Free!
- English Militia Attestations (4) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, April 1 1949 (2) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, 1 July 1959 (1) Free!
- New Hampshire Genealogical Record: an Illustrated Quarterly Magazine Devoted to Genealogy, History, and Biography: Official Organ of the New Hampshire Genealogical Society, Volume 3, July 1905 - April 1906 (20)
- Memoirs of the Life of Sir John Clerk of Penicuik, Baronet, Baron of the Exchequer, Extracted By Himself From His Own Journals, 1676-1755 (7)
- Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 2 (4)
- Annandale Family Book of the Johnstones, Earls And Marquises of Annandale, Volume 2 (3)
- Autobiography of Anne Lady Halkett (3)
- History of Burley-On-the-Hill, Rutland, Volume 1 (5)
- Antiquityes and Memoyres of the Parish of Myddle (5)
- New England Historical And Genealogical Register, Volume 8, 1854 (5)
- History of Fresno County, California, Volume 2 (4) Updated
- Volume of Records Relating To the Early History of Boston Containing Boston Marriages From 1700 (4)
- Nonconformist Register, of Baptisms, Marriages, And Deaths, 1644-1702, 1702-1752 (12)
- Parish Registers of St. Michael, Cornhill, London, Marriages, Baptisms, And Burials From 1546 To 1754 (5)
- True Register of Parish of St. James, Clarkenwell, 1551-1665 (3)
- Parish of Benenden, Kent (2) Updated
- Registers of the parish of the Holy and Undivided Trinity, in the City of Chester (2)
- Calendars of Wills and Administrations Relating to the County of Dorset, Volume 2 (2)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 7 (2)
- The Burlington Court Book of West New Jersey, 1680 - 1709 (1)
- Records And Files of the Quarterly Courts of Essex County, Massachusetts, Volume 1, 1636-1656 (1911) (1)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 1 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname