All Results for Feal
4,925 matches in 496 collections
- U.S. Social Security Death Index (54)
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 133 (47)
- United Kingdom Births, 1761 - 2006 (38)
- United Kingdom Marriages, 1796 - 2005 (26)
- Find A Grave (15) Free! Updated
- World War II Army Enlistment (3) Free!
- Black List: a List of Those Tories Who Took Part With Great-Britain, in the Revolutionary War, And Were Attainted of High Treason (2) Free!
- Scots Brigade in the Service of the United Netherlands, Volume 1, 1752 - 1697 (2) Free!
- History of the Fourth Regiment of Minnesota Infantry Volunteers During the Great Rebellion, 1861 - 1865 (1) Free!
- History of the Sixth Regiment Indiana Volunteer Infantry (1) Free!
- General Alphabetical Index to the Townlands and Towns, Parishes and Baronies of Ireland, Based on the Census of Ireland for the Year 1851 (1)
- Lippincott's Gazetteer of the World, 1895 (1)
- Caledonia, or, a Historical And Topographical Account of North Britain (1)
- Gazetteer of the State of Massachusetts, 1874 (1)
- Peerage of Scotland, 1764 (405)
- Complete Body of Heraldry, Volume 1 (54)
- English Peerage, or, a View of the Ancient And Present State of the English Nobility, Volume 1 (45)
- Peerage of Ireland, Volume 5 (42)
- Works of Sir John Fortescue, Knight, Chief Justice of England And Lord Chancellor To King Henry the Sixth, Volume 2 (15)
- Complete English Peerage: or, a Genealogical And Historical Account of the Peers And Peeresses of This Realm, To the Year 1775, Volume 1 (38)
- Peerage of Scotland: Genealogical And Historical Accounts of All the Peers of That Ancient Kingdom (29)
- Memoirs of the Ancient Earls of Warren and Surrey, and Their Descendants to the Present Time (25)
- History of the County of Cumberland, Volume 1 (1794) (21)
- Documents Illustrative of Sir William Wallace, His Life and Times (7)
- Records of the First Baptist Church in Cheshire (Formerly New Providence) (3)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 3, 1810 - 1823 (2)
- London Parish Registers. Marriages at St. James's, Duke's Place, 1668 - 1837, Volume 3 (1)
- Acta Regia by Rapin de Thoyras, 1733 (20)
- Court And City Register, For England, Scotland, Ireland, And the Colonies, 1817 (5)
- Records of Colonial Gloucester County, Virginia (4)
- The Proprietors' Records of the Town of Lunenburg, Massachusetts, Including Fitchburg and a Portion of Ashby, 1729 - 1833 (2)
- Royal Kalendar: And Court And City Register, For England, Scotland, Ireland, And the Colonies, 1804 (2) Updated
Try this: With soundex on the surname