All Results for Eunis
2,097 matches in 459 collections
- The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records, Volume 48: Wallingford 1670 - 1850 (69)
- The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records, Killingworth, 1667 - 1850 (21)
- American Genealogical Biographical Index, Volume 51 (18)
- The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records, Stamford, 1641 - 1852 (16)
- Vital Records of Lynn, Massachusetts, To the End of the Year 1849, Volume 2, Marriages and Deaths (1905) (14)
- 1860 United States Census (290) New!
- 1940 U.S. Federal Census (154) Free! Updated
- 1880 United States Census (110) New!
- 1870 United States Census (62) New!
- National Electoral Council of Venezuela, 2006 - 2007 (53)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (23) Free!
- Roster of Wisconsin Volunteers, War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1865 (2) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1967 (1) Free!
- Roll of Honor, Numbers 7-10 (1) Free!
- Seventh Pennsylvania Veteran Volunteer Cavalry, Its Record, Reminiscences And Roster, With an Appendix, (1905) (1) Free!
- Essex Antiquarian, a Quarterly Magazine Devoted To the Biography, Genealogy, History And Antiquities of Essex County, Massachusetts, Volume 1, 1897 (8)
- Registers of St. Helen's Bishopgate, London (4)
- History And Genealogy of the Perley Family (1906) (3)
- History of the Descendants of Jean Guenon of Flushing, Long Island (1906) (3)
- Genung-Ganong-Ganung Genealogy (1906) (3)
- The Ancestry of Garret Conrad Van Wagnen (14)
- Volume of Records Relating To the Early History of Boston, Containing Boston Marriages From 1752 - 1809 (8)
- Lists of Inhabitants of Colonial New York (7)
- Volume of Records Relating To the Early History of Boston Containing Boston Marriages From 1700 (6)
- Volume of Records Relating To the Early History of Boston Containing Boston Marriages From 1700 - 1751 (5)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 1, Part 1, 1725 - 1787 (2)
- Parish Registers of St. Anthonlin, Budge Row , London, Containiing the Marriages, Baptisms, And Burials From 1538 To 1754; And of St. John Baptist On Wallbrook, London, Containing the Baptisms And Burials From 1682 To 1754 (1)
- Records of the Reformed Dutch Churches, Hackensack and Schraalenburgh, New Jersey, Part 2 (1)
- History of Cheshire, Connecticut From 1694 to 1840 (4)
- Births,Marriages, Baptisms and Deaths From the Records of the Town and Churches in Coventry, Connecticut, 1711-1844 (3)
- Report of the Adjutant General of the State of Illinois Containing Reports For the Years 1861-1866, Volume 7, Part 1 (1)
- Pennsylvania Archives: Third Series, Volume 14, Part 2, Supply and State Tax Lists, City and County of Philadelphia, 1769, 1774, 1779 (1894) (1)
- Minutes of the Common Council of the City of New York, 1675-1776, Volume 6 (1)
- History of the Town of Palmer, Massachusetts (3)
- A Catalogue of the Names of the Early Puritan Settlers of the Colony of Connecticut (3)
- The Annals of Newtown, in Queens County, New York (2)
- Register of Dutch Reformed Church at Second River, New Jersey, 1794 - 1848 (2)
- Ecclesiastical and Other Sketches of Southington, Connecticut (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname