All Results for Ephrim
613 matches in 228 collections
- MyHeritage Family Trees (36) Updated
- 1880 United States Census (24) New!
- 1930 United States Census (22) New!
- 1940 U.S. Federal Census (22) Free! Updated
- Heads of Families at the First Census of the United States Taken in the Year 1790: Connecticut (16)
- 1920 United States Census (15) New!
- New York in the Revolution As Colony And State, Volume 2 (3) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (3) Free!
- Massachusetts Soldiers And Sailors of the Revolutionary War, a Compilation From the Archives, Volume 5 (2) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (2) Free!
- The Record of Connecticut Men in the Military and Naval Service During the War of the Revolution, 1775 - 1783 (2) Free!
- Genealogy of the Balch Families in America (1897) (6)
- Mayflower Pilgrim Descendants in Cape May County, New Jersey, 1620 - 1920 (1)
- Pennsylvania Archives, Volume 5, Part 1 (1)
- Registers of St. Mary Le Bowe, Cheapside, All Hallows, Honey Lane, And of St. Pancras, Soper Lane, London, Part 2 (1)
- Genealogical Advertiser, a Quarterly Magazine of Family History, Volume 2, 1899 (1)
- History of Perquimans County: As Compiled from Records Found There and Elsewhere (53)
- History of Spartanburg County, South Carolina (8)
- Long Island Source Records: The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record (5)
- William Dixon and Descendants (5)
- Related Families of Botetourt County, Virginia, Revised Edition (3)
- Lovell's Canadian Dominion Directory, 1871, Nova Scotia (2)
- Charlotte, Buncombe County, North Carolina, City Directory, 1918 (2)
- High Point, Guilford County, North Carolina, City Directory, 1919 (2)
- Yewens Directory Landholders New South Wales 1900 (1)
- Hill's Newport News, Hampton and Warwick, Virginia, City Directory, 1954 (1)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Claverly, in the West Riding of the County of York (2)
- Transcripts of the parish registers of Sheffield, Yorkshire (2)
- Parish Register of Hartshead, County of York, 1612 - 1812 (2) Updated
- Parish Register of Hartshead, in the County of York, 1612-1812 (2)
- The Parish Registers of Stoke-upon-Trent, in Staffordshire (1)
- Records of Old Macon County, North Carolina, 1829-1850 (10)
- Manchester Court Leet Records (2)
- Surry County, North Carolina Wills, 1771 - 1827: Annotated Genealogical Abstracts (2)
- Suffolk County Wills: Abstracts of the Earliest Wills Upon Record in the County of Suffolk, Massachusetts (2)
- Probate Records of Essex County, Massachusetts, 1635 - 1664, Volume 1 (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname