All Results for Eor
15,320 matches in 2,904 collections
- Portmote or Court Leet Records of the Borough or Town and Royal Manor of Salford from the year 1597 to the year 1669 inclusive (81)
- Testamenta Cantiana: A series of extracts from fifteenth and sixteenth century wills relating to church building and topography (44)
- St. Felix de Valios Repertoire de Mariages, 1893 - 1985 (32)
- Whitby Chartulary (30)
- Repertoire des Mariages du Comte Megantic, 1845 - 1925 (27)
- Posey County, Indiana, Census of 1850 (10)
- 1900 United States Census (9) New!
- 1910 United States Census (8) New!
- Louisiana Census Records, Volume 1, Avoyelles and St. Landry Parishes, 1810 and 1820 (3)
- 1940 U.S. Federal Census (3) Free! Updated
- Status of the Church in Georgia During the Revolutionary War (1921) (12) Free!
- Official U. S. Army Register, 1 January 1931 (6) Free!
- History of the Scottish Highlands Highland Clans And Highland Regiments, Volume 1 (6) Free!
- History of the One Hundred Forty-First Regiment, Pennsylvania Volunteers, 1862-1865 (1885) (6) Free!
- Massachusetts Soldiers And Sailors of the Revolutionary War, Volume 4, Part 2 (4) Free!
- Descendants of Jacob Hochstetler, The Immigrant of 1736 (4)
- New World Immigrants, Volume 2 (3)
- A New Land Beckoned: German Immigration to Texas, 1844 - 1847 (1)
- Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild (1)
- Book of the Wilders: a Further Contribution To the History of the Wilders, From 1497, in England, To the Immigration of Martha, a Widow, And Her Family To Massachusetts Bay, in 1638 (1) Updated
- Geographical Gazetteer of Jefferson County, New York 1684-1890, Volume 2 (48)
- Lippincott's Gazetteer of the World, 1895 (11)
- Lippincott's Gazetteer of the World, 1859 (5)
- Handbook of American Indians, North of Mexico, Part 2 (1912) (4)
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 23, 1907 (4)
- The Hamlin Family: A Genealogy of James Hamlin of Barnstable, Massachusetts, 1639 - 1902 (41)
- Descendants of Richard Waterhouse of Portsmouth, New Hampshire (33)
- Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 1 (28)
- Armorial General, Volume 2 (16)
- Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Chester of Delaware Counties, Pennsylvania (11)
- Handbook of Hartwell Genealogy, 1636 - 1887: An Account of the Descendants of William Hartwell of Concord, Massachusetts (31)
- Bedfordshire County Records, 1651 - 1660, Volume 2 (31)
- Memoirs of the Ancient Earls of Warren and Surrey, and Their Descendants to the Present Time (24)
- Massachusetts Register, 1867 (19)
- Narrative of the Town of Machias (18) Updated
- St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, City Directory, 1938 (133)
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, City Directory, 1896 (99)
- St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, City Directory, 1939 (82)
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, City Directory, 1904 (78)
- St. Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota, City Directory, 1936 (69)
- Baptist Encyclopaedia, Part 1 (2)
- The Parish Registers of Stoke-upon-Trent, in Staffordshire (2)
- Cleveland Congregationalists 1895: Historical Sketches of Our Twenty-Five Churches and Missions (2)
- Tableau Genealogique des Mariages Celebres dans les Paroisses du Diocese de Rimouski, Volume 2 (2)
- Sydney Diocesan Directory 1909 (1)
- Federal Land Series, Volume 1, 1788 - 1810 (71)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 3 (13)
- Manchester Court Leet Records (12)
- Index Register To Next of Kin, Heirs at Law And Cases of Unclaimed Money Advertisements in Great Britain, the Colonies, India, America, France, Germany, Ireland, And All Parts of the World (1904) (4)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901 (4)
Try this: With soundex on the surname