All Results for Eoll
2,977 matches in 667 collections
- History of the Pennsylvania Reserve Corps: Complete Record of the Organization, And of the Different Companies, Regiments And Brigades (57) Free!
- Roster of Ohio Soldiers in the War of 1812 (13) Free!
- Miscellaneous Revolutionary Documents of New Hampshire (12) Free!
- Tasmanias War Record 1914-1918 (11) Free!
- History of the Seventh Regiment, National Guard, State of New York, During the War of the Rebellion (6) Free!
- Genealogist, a Quarterly Magazine of Genealogical, Antiquarian, Topographical and Heraldic Research, Volume 3, 1886 (3)
- Gazetteer to Maps of West Germany, Volume 2 (2)
- Caledonia, or, a Historical And Topographical Account of North Britain (2)
- Geographical Gazetteer of Jefferson County, New York 1684-1890, Volume 2 (1)
- Genealogist's Guide; Being a General Search Through Genealogical, Topographical, And Biographical Works Relating To the United Kingdom (1)
- Earldom of Mar in Sunshine And in Shade During Five Hundred Years, Volume 2 (108)
- Calendar of Ancient Records of Dublin, Volume 18 (38)
- Calendar of Ancient Records of Dublin, Volume 11 (22)
- Earldom of Mar in Sunshine And in Shade During Five Hundred Years, Volume 1 (14)
- Debrett's Peerage, Baronetage, Knightage, And Companionage, 1876 (13)
- Parish Registers of St. Anthonlin, Budge Row , London, Containiing the Marriages, Baptisms, And Burials From 1538 To 1754; And of St. John Baptist On Wallbrook, London, Containing the Baptisms And Burials From 1682 To 1754 (1)
- Parish Registers of Aldenham, Hertfordshire, 1660 - 1812, Volume 2 (1)
- Parish Registers of St. Thomas the Apostle, London, Marriages, Baptisms, And Burials From 1558 To 1754 (1)
- Report of the American Baptist Home Mission Society, April 29, 1845 (1)
- Priory of Hexham, Volume 2 (1864) (1)
- Calendar of Wills Proved And Enrolled in the Court of Husting, London, 1258-1688, Part 2 (246)
- Land Office and Prerogative Court Records of Colonial Maryland (3)
- Select Pleas in Manorial and Other Seignorial Courts, Volume 1 (2)
- Public Works in Mediaeval Law, Volume 1 (2)
- Wills & Adminstrations From the Knaresborough Court Rolls, Volume 1 (1902) (2)
- Records and Record Searching: A Guide to the Genealogist and Topographer (19)
- Flowers And Heraldry, or, Floral Emblems And Heraldic Figures, Combined To Express Pure Sentiments, Kind Feelings, And Excellent Principles (11)
- Patronymica Britannica: a Dictionary of the Family Names of the United Kingdom (4) Updated
- Guide To Printed Books And Manuscripts Relating To English And Foreign Heraldry And Genealogy (1892) (4)
- The Comprehensive Gazetteer of England and Wales, Volume 5 (2)
Try this: With soundex on the surname