All Results for Dudley
657,337 matches in 11,666 collections
- MyHeritage Family Trees (199,795) Updated
- MyHeritage Photos (1,349)
- WikiTree Family Trees (1,327)
- Everton Pedigree and Family Group Sheets (357)
- Chittenden Family: William Chittenden of Guilford, Connecticut, and His Descendants (59)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (4,880) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (4,466) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,345) Free!
- Record of the Massachusetts Volunteers, 1861 - 1865, Volume 1 (224) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Naval Reserve, April 1 1949 (180) Free!
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (429)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (362)
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (339)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (306)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (265)
- History of the Dudley Family,Number 1 (1886) through 5 (1891) (3,793)
- The Life and Work of Thomas Dudley, the Second Governor of Massachusetts (1,500)
- Supplement to the History and Genealogy of the Dudley Family (905)
- The Sutton-Dudleys of England and the Dudleys of Massachusetts in New England (625)
- Official Report of the Reunion of the Descendants of Governor Thomas Dudley (549)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (371)
- Vestry Book of Blisland (Blissland) Parish, New Kent And James City Counties, Virginia, 1721-1786 (87)
- Barbados Records: Baptisms, 1637 - 1800 (74)
- Rowley Regis Parish Register, 1772 - 1812, Part 3 (44)
- The Parish Registers of Stoke-upon-Trent, in Staffordshire (40)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (167) Free!
- Records of the Governor and Company of the Massachusetts Bay in New England, 1628 - 1686, Volume 5 (144)
- Laws of New Hampshire,1702 - 1745, Volume 2 (141)
- Records of the Governor and Company of the Massachusetts Bay in New England, 1628 - 1686, Volume 1 (102)
- Victorian Government Gazette 1889 (101)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (819)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from Tyler's Quarterly Historical and Genealogical Magazine, Volume 1 (386)
- The Town of Roxbury; its Memorable Persons and Places; its History and Antiquilities; With Numerous Illustrations of its Old Landmarks and Noted Personages (190)
- Early Settlers of Alabama (179)
- Meredith, New Hampshire: Annals and Genealogies (164)
Try this: With soundex on the surname