All Results for Du-Puy
10,260 matches in 324 collections
- United Kingdom Births, 1761 - 2006 (521)
- United Kingdom Marriages, 1796 - 2005 (382)
- United Kingdom Deaths, 1796 - 2006 (381)
- Records of the Dutch Reformed Church of Port Richmond, Staten Island, Baptisms From 1696 To 1772 (25)
- Staten Island Church Records: Records of the Dutch Reformed Church of Port Richmond, 1696 - 1772 (24)
- The German Allied Troops in the North American War of Independence, 1776-1783 (9) Free!
- Register of the Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps, July 1 1943 (2) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Series 3, Volume 5 (2) Free!
- The Hessians and the Other German Auxiliaries of Great Britain in the Revolutionary War (2) Free!
- Statistics, Medical And Anthropological, of the Provost-Marshal-General's Bureau (2) Free!
- Colonial Men And Times (1916) (136)
- Les Canadiens-Francais: Origine Des Familles Emigrees De France (126) Updated
- Etat Present De La Noblesse Francaise Contenant : Le Dictionnaire De La Nobless Contemporaine Et L'armorial General De France D'apres Les Manuscrits (1886) (104)
- Nobiliaire Universel De France, Volume 5 (45) Updated
- Americans of Gentle Birth And Their Ancestors, Volume 1 (43)
- Colonial Men and Times (Daniel Trabue) (704)
- Colonial Men and Times: Containing the Journal of Col. Daniel Trabue (697)
- Chronology and Ancestry of Chauncey DePew (139)
- Data Relating fo the Settlement and Settlers of New York and New Jersey (13)
- Historical And Genealogical Miscellany, Data Relating To the Settlement And Settlers of New York And New Jersey, Volume 1 (12) Updated
- Armorial General, Precede d'un Dictionnaire Des Termes Du Blason / Par J. B. Rietstap, Volume 2 (34)
- Historical and Genealogical Miscellany, Volume 1 (30)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (19)
- Dictionnaire de Titres Originaux, Volume 4 (10)
- Armorial General, Precede d'un Dictionnaire Des Termes Du Blason, Volume 1 (3)
Try this: With soundex on the surname