All Results for Downing
428,015 matches in 6,826 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (2,868) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (1,586) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,088) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (298) Free!
- Pierce's Register: Register of the Certificates Issued by John Pierce, Esquire to Officers and Soldiers of the Continental Army Under Act of July 4, 1783 (57) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (269)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (150)
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (148)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (129)
- Lenoir College, Yearbook (Hickory, North Carolina) (72)
- Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Chester of Delaware Counties, Pennsylvania (84)
- Genealogy of the Smedley Family, Descended From George And Sarah Smedley, Settlers In Chester County, Pennsylvania (1901) (76)
- Genealogical Record of the Descendants of John And Mary Palmer of Concord, Chester (Now Delaware) Co., Pennsylvania (74)
- Genealogy of the Downing Family And Immediate Collateral Relations (1901) (62)
- Winthrop Papers, Volume 5, 1645-1649 (55)
- Genealogies of Virginia Families from the William and Mary College Quarterly, Volume 2 (462)
- Documents Relating to the Province of New Hampshire, 1738 - 1749 (190)
- Giffen Genealogic Family History of Descendants of Robert Giffen and Mary Bane Giffen, Settlers at Big Spring (157)
- Documents Relating to the Province of New Hampshire, 1722 - 1737 (106)
- Clarke's Kindred Genealogies (76)
- Kentucky Pioneer and Court Records: Abstracts of Early Wills, Deeds, and Marriages (65)
- Kentucky Pioneer and Court Records (52)
- Eastern Cherokee by Blood, 1906 ? 1910, Volume 4: Applications 10,453?14,276 from the U.S. Court of Claims, 1906 ? 1910. Cherokee-Related Records of Special Commissioner Guion Miller (39)
- Records and Files Of The Quarterly Courts Of Essex County Massachusetts, 1636 - 1683, Volume 1 (36)
- Records And Files of the Quarterly Courts of Essex County, Massachusetts, Volume 1, 1636-1656 (1911) (27)
Try this: With soundex on the surname