All Results for Dickerson
379,965 matches in 3,882 collections
- MyHeritage Family Trees (118,288) Updated
- Everton Pedigree and Family Group Sheets (667)
- WikiTree Family Trees (529)
- MyHeritage Photos (328)
- Continuing the Line of Doty-Lawrence Family as Found in "Doty-Doten Family" (33)
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (4,661) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (2,716) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,823) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (145) Free!
- Official Register of the Officers And Men of New Jersey in the Revolutionary War (71) Free!
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (270)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (231)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (121)
- Union University (Jackson, TN), 1908 - 2000 (89)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (55)
- Kettenring Family (24)
- History of the Descendants of Jean Guenon of Flushing, Long Island (1906) (21)
- Genung-Ganong-Ganung Genealogy (1906) (21)
- History of Thomas Canfield And of Matthew Camfield, With a Genealogy of Their Descendants In New Jersey (1897) (19)
- Robert Coe, Puritan: His Ancestors and Descendants, 1340- 1910 (19)
- Historical Collections of Harrison County: in the State of Ohio (272)
- Dickerson and Walden Families (161)
- Long Island Source Records: The New York Genealogical and Biographical Record (83)
- The Walker Heritage (80)
- Ganung Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Jean Guenon of Flushing, Long Island (52)
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, City Directory, 1912 (47)
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, City Directory, 1911 (37)
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, City Directory, 1906 (36)
- Mcelroy's Philadelphia Directory, 1851 (35)
- Detroit City Directory, 1895 (34)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (13)
- The Parish Registers of St. Mary, Reading (9)
- Register of Baptisms, Marriages And Burials in St. Michael's Parish, Cambridge. 1538-1837 (9)
- Journal of the Reverend Silas Constant, Pastor of the Presbyterian Church at Yorktown, New York, 1784 - 1825 (8)
- Baptist Encyclopaedia, Part 1 (5)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (95) Free!
- Military Minutes of the Council of Appointment of the State of New York, 1783 - 1821, Volume 3 (18)
- Early Ohio Tax Records: Reprinted with The Index to Early Ohio Tax Records (15)
- Military Minutes of the Council of Appointment of the State of New York, 1783 - 1821, Volume 2 (14)
- Caswell County, North Carolina Will Books, 1777 - 1814, 1784 Tax List, and Guardians' Accounts, 1794 - 1819 (13)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 3 (102)
- An Old Virginia Court: Transcript of the Records of the First Court of Franklin County, Virginia, 1786 - 1789 (29)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 3 (21)
- Digested Summary of Private Claims (20)
- Character Certificates in the General Land Office of Texas (16)
Try this: With soundex on the surname