All Results for Davenport
687,553 matches in 9,233 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (6,181) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (4,669) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,944) Free!
- Roster And Record of Iowa Soldiers In the War of the Rebellion: Together With Historical Sketches of Volunteer Organizations, 1861 - 1866 (1,145) Free!
- List of Ex-Soldiers, Sailors and Marines Living in Iowa (455) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (157)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (154)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (153)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (138)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (126)
- Supplement To the History And Genealogy of the Davenport Family, In England And America, From A. D. 1086 To 1850 (1876) (355)
- History And Genealogy of the Davenport Family, In England And America, From A. D. 1086 To 1850 (1851) (287)
- Descendants of Barbara Hochstedler and Christian Stutzman (82)
- The Whitney Family of Connecticut, and Its Affiliations: Being an Attempt to Trace the Descendants, as Well in the Female as the Male Lines, of Henry Whitney, from 1649 to 1878, Volume 1 (79)
- Montana: Its Story and Biography, Volume 1 (57)
- History of Davenport And Scott County Iowa, Volume 1 (1910) (572)
- Scott County History, Iowa (511)
- Genealogy of the Davenport Family and Connections (265)
- Illustrated History of the Big Bend Country, Washington, Part 1 (220) Updated
- The Ancestry and Descendants of John and Jane Ann (Lounsbery) Davenport of Ulster County, New York, and Meadville, Pennsylvania (172)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (1,030)
- Registers of the parish of the Holy and Undivided Trinity, in the City of Chester (44)
- Early Members of the Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (40)
- The Parish Registers of Stoke-upon-Trent, in Staffordshire (40)
- Burslem Parish Register, Part 2 (35)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (429) Free!
- Historical Catalogue of the Members of the First Church of Christ in New Haven, Connecticut (Center Church) A. D. 1639 - 1914 (373)
- Early New Haven (107)
- Queensland Government Gazette 1872 (93)
- Queensland Government Gazette 1875 (88)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 3 (80)
- Blacks Found in the Deeds of Laurens & Newberry Counties, South Carolina: 1785 - 1827 (78)
- The Burlington Court Book of West New Jersey, 1680 - 1709 (74)
- Digested Summary of Private Claims (60)
- Patents and Deeds and Other Early Records of New Jersey 1664 - 1703 (56)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (1,127)
- A Report of the Record Commissioners of the City of Boston: Containing Dorchester Births, Marriages, and Deaths to the End of 1825 (251)
- History of Stamford, Connecticut, From Its Settlement in 1641 to the Present Time (177)
- History of the Old South Church (Third Church) Boston, Volume 1 (173)
- Fifty Years in Iowa: The Personal Reminiscenses of J.M.D. Burrows, 1838 - 1888 (136)
Try this: With soundex on the surname