All Results for Craker
11,045 matches in 169 collections
- World War II Army Enlistment (16) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (10) Free!
- Story of the Service of Company E and the Twelfth Wisconsin Regiment, Veteran Volunteer Infantry, In the War of the Rebellion (6) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (3) Free!
- Register of Commissioned and Warrant Officers of the United States Navy and Marine Corps and Reserve Officers on Active Duty, January 1 1965 (2) Free!
- The Grant Family: A Genealogical History of the Descendants of Matthew Grant (4)
- A Genealogy of Runnels and Reynolds Families in America (4)
- Michigan Historical Collections, Volume 32 (3)
- Outline Sketches of Sauk County, Volume 1 - 2 (2)
- Oceana County Pioneers And Business Men of To-Day. History, Biography, Statistics And Humorous Incidents (1890) (1)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 3, 1810 - 1823 (2)
- Register Book of Marriages Belonging To the Parish of St. George, Hanover Square, in the County of Middlesex, Volume 2, 1788 - 1809 (2)
- Parish Registers of St. Michael, Cornhill, London, Marriages, Baptisms, And Burials From 1546 To 1754 (2)
- Calendar of Wills Proved in the Consistory Court of the Bishop of Gloucester, 1541 - 1650 (4)
- Queensland Intestacy Returns 1896-1916 (3)
- Abstracts of Gloucestershire Inquisitiones Post Mortem Returned Into the Court of Chancery, 1625 - 1642, Part 3 (2)
- Abstracts of Gloucestershire Inquisitiones Post Mortem Returned Into the Court of Chancery, Part 2 (2)
- Gloucestershire Inquisitiones Post Mortem Returned into the Court of Chancery in the Reign of King Charles the First (1)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (4)
- A Copy of the Records of Births, Marriages, and Deaths, and of Intentions of Marriage of the Town of Hanover, Massachusetts, 1717 - 1787 (2)
- Surnames of the United Kingdom: A Concise Etymological Dictionary (1)
- Ruhama: The Story of a Church, 1819 - 1945 (1)
- Patronymica Britannica: a Dictionary of the Family Names of the United Kingdom (1) Updated
Try this: With soundex on the surname