All Results for Cox
3,342,898 matches in 11,929 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (23,716) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (9,750) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (9,284) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (1,748) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 47, Part 2 (346) Free!
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (993)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (891)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (548)
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (478)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (477)
- History And Genealogy of the Cock, Cocks, Cox Family, Descended From James And Sarah Cock, of Killingworth Upon Matinecock, In the Township of Oyster Bay, Long Island, New York (1914) (414)
- Kettenring Family (280)
- Adventures of Purse and Person Virginia 1607-1624/5. Fourth Edition. Volume One, Families A-F (279)
- New England Cox Families (185) Updated
- Historical and Genealogical Record of the First Settlers of Colchester County, N.S. - 1873 (171)
- Genealogy of the Farmer, Cox and Hopkins Families of Fayette County, Illinois (351)
- The Story of David Epperson and His Family of Albermarle County, Virginia (337)
- Afro-Louisiana History & Genealogy 1719-1820 (193)
- History of the Colonial Gentry (172)
- History of the Christ's College Boat Club (1922) (147)
- Virginia Court Records in Southwestern Pennsylvania: Records of the District of West Augusta and Ohio and Yohogania Counties, Virginia 1775 - 1780 (283)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 2 (210)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 2 (135)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 3 (122)
- Early Kentucky Settlers: The Records of Jefferson County, Kentucky (97)
- Supplement 1972 - 1976 to Genealogies in the Library of Congress: A Bibliography (13)
- The Northern Genealogist, January 1895 (8)
- People's Guide, Johnson Co., Indiana , 1874 (6)
- A Pictorial and Descriptive Guide to Bournemouth (4)
- A Complement to Genealogies in the Library of Congress, a Bibliography (3)
Try this: With soundex on the surname