All Results for Cline
457,407 matches in 3,711 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (3,062) Free!
- United States, World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 (1,902) New!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,837)
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (1,159) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (269)
- Passenger and Immigration Index (329)
- US Naturalization Records (73) Free!
- Immigrant Ships Transcribers Guild (47)
- Passengers arriving in New York from Ireland 1846 - 1851 (17)
- Pennsylvania German Pioneers: A Publication of the Original Lists of Arrivals in the Port of Philadelphia, 1727 - 1775, Volume 1 (12)
- Lenoir College, Yearbook (Hickory, North Carolina) (875)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (259)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (126)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (119)
- West Virginia Wesleyan College (Buckhannon, WV), 1908 - 2009 (102)
- Kettenring Family (427)
- The Genealogy of Peiter Heyl and His Descendants, 1100 - 1936 (135)
- History of the Descendants of John Hottell, Immigrant from Switzerland to America (53)
- Commemorative Biographical Record of the Counties of Rock, Green, Grant, Iowa and Lafayette, Wisconsin, Containing Biographical Sketches of Prominent and Representative Citizens, and of Many of the Early Settled Families (21)
- Montana: Its Story and Biography, Volume 1 (19)
- Eisenhower Lineage and Reference: A Complete Set of the Series of Bulletins on Eisenhower Family History (111)
- The Tenmile Country and Its Pioneer Families (85)
- History of Frederick County, Maryland, Volume 2 (82)
- Men of Mark and Representative Citizens of Harrisonburg and Rockingham County, Virginia (62)
- Johann David Wildermuth and his Descendants, 1752 - 1964 (60)
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, City Directory, 1916 (104)
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, City Directory, 1912 (86)
- R. L. Polk & Co.'s Indianapolis, Marion County, Indiana, City Directory, 1911 (80)
- Concord, Cabarrus County, North Carolina, 1916 - 1917 (79)
- Concord, Cabarrus County, North Carolina, City Directory, 1922 - 1923 (79)
- Minutes of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church (1917) (13)
- Year Book of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1912 (10)
- Year Book of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1916 (9)
- Minutes of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church, 1908 (7)
- Year Book of the North Indiana Annual Conference of the Methodist Episcopal Church , 1913 (7)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (56) Free!
- Homestead Records -- Broken Bow, Nebraska (43) Free!
- Burying Grounds of Sharon, Connecticut, Amenia and North East, New York: (27)
- Early Ohio Tax Records: Reprinted with The Index to Early Ohio Tax Records (17)
- History of Allegany County, New York (13)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 3 (46)
- Early Ohio Settlers: Purchasers of Land in Southeastern Ohio, 1800 - 1840 (37)
- The Probate Records of Lincoln County, Maine, 1760 - 1800 (14)
- State of New Jersey, Index of Wills, Inventories, Prior to 1901, Volume 3 (12)
- New Jersey Index of Wills, Volume 2 (12)
Try this: With soundex on the surname