All Results for Carver
298,402 matches in 6,616 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (2,635) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (1,610) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,229) Free!
- Record of the Massachusetts Volunteers, 1861 - 1865, Volume 1 (171) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (147) Free!
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (272)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (182)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (158)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (116)
- Union University (Jackson, TN), 1908 - 2000 (74)
- Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 1 (327)
- Genealogy of William Carver From Hertfordshire, England, in 1682 (1903) (132)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of John Kirk, Born 1660, at Alfreton, in Derbyshire, England. Died 1705, in Darby Township, Chester (Now Delaware) County, Pennsylvania (1912) (81)
- Representative Men And Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 3 (66) Updated
- Burke's American Families with British Ancestry (66)
- Genealogy of the Descendants of John Kirk born 1660, at Alfreton, in Derbyshire, England, died 1705, in Darby Township, Chester (now Delaware) County, Pennsylvania (232)
- The Tilson Genealogy from Edmond Tilson at Plymouth, New England (199)
- The Tilson Genealogy, From Edmond Tilson At Plymouth, New England, 1638 To 1911 (191)
- Ancient Landmarks of Plymouth (1899) (160)
- History of Plymouth County, Massachusetts (1884) (159)
- Leicestershire Parish Records (450)
- Register of Marriages For the Parish of Edinburgh, 1751 - 1800 (59)
- Registers of the Parish Church of Kippax, Co. York, 1539-1812 (42)
- The Registers of the Parish Church of Rothwell, County York (30)
- Shropshire Parish Registers: Diocese of Lichfield, Volume 14 (23)
- Abstract of North Carolina Wills, 1663 - 1760 (24)
- Digested Summary of Private Claims (23)
- Abstracts of Inquisitiones Post Mortem Relating To the City of London, Returned Into the Court of Chancery During the Tudor Period, Part 2 (23)
- Queensland Intestacies, Insolvencies & Wills 1859-1900 (20)
- Abstract of North Carolina Wills Compiled From Original and Recorded Wills in the office of the Secretary of State (18)
- The Northern Genealogist, January 1895 (8)
- A Complement to Genealogies in the Library of Congress, a Bibliography (5)
- People's Guide, Johnson Co., Indiana , 1874 (1)
- Supplement 1972 - 1976 to Genealogies in the Library of Congress: A Bibliography (1)
- A Pictorial and Descriptive Guide to Bournemouth (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname