All Results for Briggs
1,066,778 matches in 9,068 collections
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (7,442) Free!
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (2,554) Free!
- United States, World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 (2,014) New!
- World War II Army Enlistment (1,916)
- Air Force Register Extracts (427)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (246)
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (161)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (123)
- Lenoir College, Yearbook (Hickory, North Carolina) (120)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (114)
- Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 1 (342)
- Our County and its People: A Descriptive and Biographical Record of Bristol County, Massachusetts (166)
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial, Volume 4 (76)
- Eddy Family in America (74)
- Foxs History of Queensland 1919-23 (73)
- The Genealogy of Several Allied Families: Frazer - Owen - Bessellieu - Carter - Shaw - Wright Landfair - Briggs - Neill - Tidwell - Johnson and Others (682)
- We and Our Kinsfolk. Ephraim and Rebekah Waterman Briggs, Their Descendants and Ancestors (460)
- History of Bristol County, Massachusetts (1883) (154)
- Southside Virginia Families, Volume 1 (126)
- History of Shipbuilding On North River, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, 1640 - 1872 (115)
- Early Mormon Proxy Baptisms in Nauvoo (82)
- Register of Seamen's Protection Certificates from the Providence, Rhode Island Customs District, 1796 - 1870 (45)
- Annals of Methodism in Missouri (21)
- Records of the First Baptist Church in Cheshire (Formerly New Providence) (11)
- Denmark, Baptisms, 1618-1923 (11) New!
- Abstracts of Bristol County, Massachusetts Probate Records, 1687 - 1745 (239)
- Wills and Administrations of Surry County, Virginia 1671 - 1750 (75)
- Digested Summary of Private Claims (47)
- Wills and Administrations of Isle of Wight County, Virginia, 1647 - 1800 (47)
- Utah and Idaho Cemetery Records, Volume 1 (36)
Try this: With soundex on the surname