All Results for Babb
157,561 matches in 2,560 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (1,363) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (1,097) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (502) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (91) Free!
- Revised Register of the Soldiers and Sailors of New Hampshire in the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1866 (24) Free!
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (101)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (65)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (56)
- West Virginia Wesleyan College (Buckhannon, WV), 1908 - 2009 (25)
- State Teacher's College (Farmville, VA), 1924 - 1948 (25)
- History And Genealogy of Captain John Locke (1627-1696) of Portsmouth And Rye, New Hampshire, And His Descendants (1916) (31)
- Descendants (the Northern Branch) of Peter Garland (1897) (12)
- Portrait and Biographical Album of Vermilion and Edgar Counties, Illinois (11)
- Harmon Genealogy (1920) (11)
- Genealogy of the Hannum Family: Descended From John And Margery Hannum, Settlers In Chester County, Pennsylvania (1911) (11)
- History and Genealogy of the Earles of Secaucus With an Account of Other English and American Branches (73)
- Records of the Olden Time: Fifty Years on the Prairies (38)
- John Hayes of Dover, New Hampshire: A Book of His Family, Volume 1 (36)
- Maine Biographies, Volume 1 (36)
- A History and Genealogy of Captain John Locke, 1627 - 1696 (36)
- Applications for Enrollment of the Commission to the Five Civilized Tribes, 1898-1914 (138) Free!
- Historical Gazetteer and Biographical Memorial of Cattaraugus County, New York .. (7)
- Early Ohio Tax Records: Reprinted with The Index to Early Ohio Tax Records (7)
- New South Wales Government Gazette 1845 (5)
- Minutes of the Common Council of the City of New York, 1784-1831, Volume 19, Part 1 (4)
- Devonshire Wills and Administrations, 1540 - 1799 (29)
- Wills and Administrations of Isle of Wight County, Virginia, 1647 - 1800 (27)
- Graves County, Kentucky, Circuit Court Records, 1867 - 1881 (15)
- Frederick County, Virginia, Wills & Administrations, 1795 - 1816 (15)
- A Calendar of Delaware Wills, New Castle County, 1682 - 1800 (15)
- Everton's Genealogical Helper (250)
- Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire (38)
- Portrait and Biographical Album of Champaign County, Illinois (26)
- Portrait and Biographical Album of Sangamon County, Illinois (13)
- Genealogical Dictionary of The First Settlers of New England (Savage), Volume 2 (11)
Try this: With soundex on the surname