All Results for B Hayes
4,415 matches in 1,744 collections
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 37, Part 1 (20) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 43, Part 1 (19) Free!
- War of the Rebellion: A Compilation of the Official Records of the Union And Confederate Armies, Volume 51, Part 1 (11) Free!
- Catalogue of Library of Brevet Lieutenant Colonel John Page Nicholson, Relating To the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1866 (10) Free!
- Catalogue of Library of Brevet Lieutenant-Colonel John Page Nicholson, Relating To the War of the Rebellion, 1861 - 1866 (9) Free!
- Swarthmore College (Swarthmore, PA), 1883 - 2009 (26)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (22)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (17)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (8)
- Northeastern University (Boston, MA), 1917 - 2007 (7)
- Portrait and Biographical Record of Denver and Vicinity Colorado (11)
- Commemorative Biographical Record of the Counties of Sandusky And Ottawa, Ohio, Containing Biographical Sketches of Prominent And Representative Citizens (1896) (11)
- Portrait and Biographical Records, Eneca and Schuyler Counties, NY (9)
- Portrait And Biographical Record of Guernsey County, Ohio (8) Updated
- Portrait And Biographical Record of Fayette, Pickaway And Madison Counties, Ohio (1892) (7)
- Ohio Archaeological And Historical Quarterly, Volume 26 (23) Updated
- John Hayes of Dover, New Hampshire: A Book of His Family, Volume 2 (23)
- George Hayes of Windsor and His Descendants (21)
- Historical Collections of Ohio, Volume 1 (19)
- John Hayes of Dover, New Hampshire: A Book of His Family, Volume 1 (19)
- The Clergy of Canada - 1919 (1)
- The Parish Registers of Stoke-upon-Trent, in Staffordshire (1)
- Stoke-Upon-Trent Parish Register: Deanery of Stoke-On-Trent, 1754 - 1812, Part 4 (1)
- Register of the Parish of St. Peter And S. Kevin, Dublin, 1669-1761 (1)
- Registers of the parish of the Holy and Undivided Trinity, in the City of Chester (1)
- Early Ohio Settlers Purchasers of Land in Southwestern Ohio, 1800 - 1840 (7)
- Portrait And Biographical Album of Will County, Illinois (4)
- Records of Old Macon County, North Carolina, 1829-1850 (2)
- Ohio Cemetery Records: Extracted from the "Old Northwest" Genealogical Quarterly (1)
- Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, Tax Lists, 1806 - 1810 (1)
Try this: With soundex on the surname