All Results for Alexander
2,521,636 matches in 18,694 collections
- Service Records of Confederate Soldiers (16,064) Free!
- Revolutionary War Pension Records (12,538) Free!
- World War II Army Enlistment (6,714) Free!
- Roster of North Carolina Troops in the War Between the States, Volume 1 (1,427) Free!
- Air Force Register Extracts (1,125) Free!
- Washington and Lee University (Lexington, VA), 1895 - 2009 (1,229)
- Mississippi State University, Yearbook (Starkville, Mississippi) (965)
- Kansas State Agricultural College, Yearbook (Manhattan, Kansas) (908)
- Duke University (Durham, NC), 1912 - 1995 (804)
- College of William and Mary (Williamsburg, VA), 1899 - 1995 (643)
- Macfarlane's Genealogical Collections (1,630)
- Historical Records of Leslie (1,185)
- County Families of the United Kingdom (778)
- County Families of the United Kingdom, or, Royal Manual of the Titled And Untitled Aristocracy of England, Wales, Scotland, And Ireland, 1909 (662)
- Scots Peerage, Volume 9 (644)
- Memorials of the Earl of Stirling and of the House of Alexander (2,249)
- Chronicles of the Scotch-Irish Settlement in Virginia, 1745 - 1800, Volume 3 (1,888)
- The Clan Donald (1,873)
- The History of the Family of Dallas, Their Connections and Descendants from the Twelfth Century (1,135)
- The House of Gordon, Volume 3 (1,103)
- Barbados Records: Baptisms, 1637 - 1800 (1,094)
- Register of Marriages For the Parish of Edinburgh, 1751 - 1800 (831)
- Register of Marriages For the Parish of Edinburgh, 1701 - 1750 (569)
- Fasti Ecclesiae Scoticanae, the Succession of Ministers in the Church of Scotland From the Reformation (1915) (297)
- Registers of St. Paul's Church, Convent Garden, London, Burials, 1653 - 1752, Volume 4 (191)
- The Northern Genealogist, January 1895 (51)
- A Complement to Genealogies in the Library of Congress, a Bibliography (49)
- Supplement 1972 - 1976 to Genealogies in the Library of Congress: A Bibliography (37)
- People's Guide, Johnson Co., Indiana , 1874 (28)
- Castleford and District in the Olden Time (4)
Try this: With soundex on the surname